Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

What do we think Littlefinger's note said? I tried pausing it but it's all blurry round the edges. 

It said:

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/14/game-of-thrones-we-can-reveal-exactly-what-that-mysterious-letter-arya-stark-found-says-and-its-not-good-news-for-sansa-at-all-6850474/

• Like 2

How upset would Jorah, every time he returns to Danerys she is swooning over some young stud. Bet Jorah would love to find out she is swooning over her nephew! Then again that wouldn't bother Cersi, now would it.....

The Targaryan badge has three heads. Danny has three dragons. Only 3 people have touched the dragons. All three could be Targaryan... Will we see three ride the dragons in battle against the white walkers?

At the end Tyrion as the eldest to be king?

Edited by mikeyp102

Even compared to Joffrey, Cersei and Ramsay, there is no character I hate more than Littlefinger.

He is going to f### everything up, isn't he?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AJ said:

Even compared to Joffrey, Cersei and Ramsay, there is no character I hate more than Littlefinger.

He is going to f### everything up, isn't he?

He's gonna get f###ed up more like. Arya gonna ravage him. Sisters before Misters.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The significance of Ginny's line of dialogue has only just been pointed out to me.

I thought it was just Sam almost finding out about John and Danaerys being related.

yes, Danaerys should bend the knee to Jon!

So, what does the Night King want? Is there a motive of destroying all mankind, or is it simply because the children of the forest made them to kill humans in order to protect them, so in effect they are just killing machines?

Edited by birdistheword

1 minute ago, birdistheword said:

So, what does the Night King want? Is there a motive of destroying all mankind, or is it simply because the children of the forest made them to kill humans in order to protect them, so in effect they are just killing machines?

ooo, good question. 

I think they are mindless killing machines.

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The significance of Ginny's line of dialogue has only just been pointed out to me.

I thought it was just Sam almost finding out about John and Danaerys being related.

Have I missed a Harry Potter crossover epsiode? :ph34r:

Sorry to be pedantic and to be fair there are a lot of names to potentially get wrong!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Have I missed a Harry Potter crossover epsiode? :ph34r:

Sorry to be pedantic and to be fair there are a lot of names to potentially get wrong!

I am also lost on this.

Gilly.

Come on guys - probably the biggest reveal in GoT history and it was missed.

I'm paraphrasing here so be kind.

Spoiler

Gilly: What's annulment mean? 

Sam: It's when you end a marriage.

Gilly: The maester (can't remember his name) says he that Ragger [sic] had an anullment so he could marry another.

That 3 line exchange legitimizes Jon as rightful owner of the iron throne

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â