Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Also, I'm finding this super distracting:

landscape-1469706129-grey-worm.jpg

4567f6def2bf3da055b948b042a3bd96--aston-

Really?

Maybe if Grey Worm was 15 years older and got that greyscale disease that Jorah Mormont has :D

Game of Thrones script 'stolen in HBO hack'

A group of hackers claims to have stolen the script for a forthcoming Game of Thrones episode and other data in a breach at entertainment firm HBO.

The group says it has 1.5 terabytes of the company's data and has posted episodes of Ballers and Room 104 online.

It added that more material would be released "soon".

HBO confirmed it had experienced a "cyber incident" in a statement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40776517

Another good episode.

Only bit I didn't like was Jamie and whatsherface spelling everything out for the audience (although the OH still had no clue what was going on)

I like the quicker plot. Game of Thrones was actually quite shit when it took everyone a whole series to walk places.

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Bran is the most boring character there, but then in the books (where I've read so far) he is the most boring.

Bran is also the most boring breakfast on earth. Grr Martin must have created the character one morning when he woke up and wanted more fibre in his diet.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I didn't realise quite how close to Flasheart Euron actually is.

The actor actually reminds me a bit of Eddie Izzard, but like you I associate the character with Flashheart.

With certain other BlackAdder actors popping up in it too it's a bit like a really dark crossover.

**** Bran. His weird 'hi sis, I can see everything now. Hey, you looked nice when you got raped' bit was just **** bizarre and it's gutting this boring poorly portrayed character I've been willing to die from the first episode is going to end up being important and probably survive the show.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

**** Bran. His weird 'hi sis, I can see everything now. Hey, you looked nice when you got raped' bit was just **** bizarre and it's gutting this boring poorly portrayed character I've been willing to die from the first episode is going to end up being important and probably survive the show.

I don't know a single person who doesn't hate Bran.

He's less boring now than he was in previous seasons, but I think that's merely down to the prospect of what everyone thinks he's going to do.

You're right, that bit with Sansa was so weird.

So, do we think it'll be Bran or Sam who finds out Jon and Danaerys are related? 

My guess is it's recorded in one of those old rotting scrolls Sam has to make a copy of. But if Bran is learning to "see" better then maybe he'll "see" it.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't know a single person who doesn't hate Bran.

He's less boring now than he was in previous seasons, but I think that's merely down to the prospect of what everyone thinks he's going to do.

You're right, that bit with Sansa was so weird.

So, do we think it'll be Bran or Sam who finds out Jon and Danaerys are related? 

My guess is it's recorded in one of those old rotting scrolls Sam has to make a copy of. But if Bran is learning to "see" better then maybe he'll "see" it.

He already did see it didn't he? In his flashback vision to Jon Snows birth?

• Like 1

Presumably Bran will (possible spoilers) 

Spoiler

Have to go do some meddling in the past to try to prevent things happening before the series finishes? Unless the whole Hodor thing is a big red herring tease. Surely he's going to 'cause' the Mad King to be mad, and will the writers resist tying him into Bran the Builder etc?

As outright **** shit as all that is.

...I hate Bran.

• Like 1

Â