Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

As much as I acknowledge that it's fantasy, and there there is a big undead army and dragons, the time paradox bullshit really pisses me off. Worst bit of the show, IMO. If they just took Bran's entire story arc out, I'd enjoy the show a lot more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

As much as I acknowledge that it's fantasy, and there there is a big undead army and dragons, the time paradox bullshit really pisses me off. Worst bit of the show, IMO. If they just took Bran's entire story arc out, I'd enjoy the show a lot more.

Agreed. It doesn't fit very well and feels lazy. Insofar as there are greater powers in the story, they are mysterious, resurrecting people etc could be the hand of a god or whatever and it kinda fits in the story as an almost spiritual thing. If someone walked in doing Harry Potter stuff with a wand it wouldn't fit. And Bran's time travelling stuff is just... Eugh.

It feels like a get out fit a plot that's backed into a corner. The show would genuinely have been better if he died.

• Like 1

Anyone given in and watched the leaked episode four?

Spoiler is just for quality, not for any details of the plot.

Spoiler

It's absolutely, utterly tremendous. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Anyone given in and watched the leaked episode four?

Spoiler is just for quality, not for any details of the plot.

Hide contents

It's absolutely, utterly tremendous. 

Spoiler

yep, it was fan-bloody-tastic

Holy poop, that was an unbelievable episode! It is somewhat laughable the way they're pacing things, but I'm not complaining. Casterly Rock remains elusive to the viewer, however.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Holy poop, that was an unbelievable episode! It is somewhat laughable the way they're pacing things, but I'm not complaining. Casterly Rock remains elusive to the viewer, however.

I don't recall ever really seeing it probably in tho books either. I guess it's utter mystique is a little joke on GRRM's part or something. 

Â