Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

If that episode didn't establish for you that time is moving at different paces for different characters in different locations, then nothing will. 

Those expecting deaths may be happy next week, I suspect! 

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

How did the Hound & Co end up prisoners at the wall? Last I remember they were in that house and buried the dead father and child.

Westeros is only the size of Erdington in season 7.

And far less dangerous.

• Like 2

The pace that this show is going at now 

:crylaugh:

It's setting up nicely though. The next two episodes are going to be insane. Sadly I got spoiled a few days ago so I know what will happen in one of the episodes. 

I cannot wait for next week!

Good set up episode.

It is moving at a ludicrous speed now but with characters having to get around various places quickly with episodes running out the pace has had to bump up and the character moments fell away from the quieter 'nothing' scenes. It does also mean a few scenes feel bizarre

Spoiler

Gendry suddenly becoming Jon's best mate, Dany pausing her conquest for a second when she's just seen she can **** anyone on the battlefield and not break a sweat...

But still, so good. The final 2 episodes are set up rather nicely.

Also, only me who basically thinks the show's MVPs are all the supporting cast? I don't really give a damn about Dany or Jon, but they dare kill Bronn, Davos, the Hound... Hell more or less the entire crew at the end need plot armour. Even the ones barely in the show full stop are really good characters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What do we think Littlefinger's note said? I tried pausing it but it's all blurry round the edges. 

I believe it's the one that Sansa sent back when she was Cersei's prisoner calling Ned a traitor and telling Robb to stop fighting.

Edited by ml1dch

On 25/07/2017 at 15:55, ml1dch said:

I'm pretty sure there will be other important stuff that will need to be discovered by Sam while he's at The Citadel.

Or at least discovered by somebody in Oldtown while he's at The Citadel

*taps nose*

• Like 1

Bit slower episode, but I suppose it was needed and always going to happen.Sets the story up a bit more. 

Arya is an odd one some scenes good others really boring, when she was talking to Sansa just wanted her to be punched 
Getting Jon to touch the dragon shows he's a Targaryan.
Good to see Gendry back, great use of the hammer, which was Roberts weapon.

Sam losing his temper just as the woman was telling him about rheagar marrying Ned's sister... you had one purpose Sam (it will come up and the woman will have to mention it)

Cersei and Littlefinger still so devious.

The white walkers army is **** huge, we needed to see more of the them. Hoped when they did the previously we would.. 

The hound, the red head wildling and Bronn are class

This is just pure speculation, so nothing to take seriously...

Spoiler

The white walker they bring back is Sandor. He is brought to Kings Landing, and finally we have the final instalment in the all zombie CleganeBowl.

Â