Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Top episode. About time something happened in Bran's storyline. That's obviously going to become more and more important.

I wonder how many other things he's caused in the past...

Also, I've only skimmed the past few pages, but haven't seen anyone mention it. Was I the only one who spotter Richard E Grant in the theatre bit?

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Top episode. About time something happened in Bran's storyline. That's obviously going to become more and more important.

I wonder how many other things he's caused in the past...

Also, I've only skimmed the past few pages, but haven't seen anyone mention it. Was I the only one who spotter Richard E Grant in the theatre bit?

Nope, me too. AND Kevin Eldon!

On 5/24/2016 at 11:07, BOF said:

I really hope Sansa dies. The pathetic miserable depression-inducing bore. But I know she won't. So just limit her on-screen presence then kthx.

They killed one pathetic miserable depression-inducing bore and bought him back to life. Then had the balls to not kill Bran off. Writers must be just trolling at this point.

IMDB is your friend ;)

Kae Alexander. It appears the only other notable thing she's been in (and I use that somewhat sarcastically) is Bad Education, both the show and the movie.

Â