Leicester City

Villan4Life

Forget Porto winning the Champions League, or Greece winning the Euros, this has to be the biggest achievement in modern football. I still can't believe it.

It gives you hope we might eventually win something again.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Forget Porto winning the Champions League, or Greece winning the Euros, this has to be the biggest achievement in modern football. I still can't believe it.

It gives you hope we might eventually win something again.

Johnstone's paint trophy logo.PNG

• Like 3

Congratulations to them, definitely deserved.

Sad to think the same feat may not happen to my club in my lifetime. [emoji17]

When you do the calculations on how much per point they spent, vs what that dicksplash learner spent, regardless of winning the league, it just shows how hopelessly flawed the Hendrik Almstadt Paddy Reilly Tom Fox Randy Lerner strategy really was.

Didn't want them to win it, but credit where it's due, the best team won it. 

As NurembergVillan says, bit of an anti-climax in the way it was secured but I'm sure they don't care.

Well done to Marc Albrighton.

Hopefully this will mean the likes of Robbie Savage will now never say things like "they will never win the league" when referring to someone outside of the top six.

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

While this is a great story no Villa fan should be pleased about this, its humiliating for so many "top" or even mediocre English teams. I'm riddled with jealously.

I just think it's a great football story.

Shame it's happening in our worst season in our modern history but there you go. We'll be back one day.

• Like 2

Â