Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Still think we need another striker. Kozak and Benteke could be out for a while and that only leaves Weimann, Agbonlahor and Bent as first teamers. Bent has been linked with a move away as well.

Moses, Ki and a striker would be a good end to the window.

Still think we need another striker. Kozak and Benteke could be out for a while and that only leaves Weimann, Agbonlahor and Bent as first teamers. Bent has been linked with a move away as well.

The last thing we need is another striker.

The last thing we need is another striker.

I would imagine the last thing we need is another goalkeeper.

ah Victor Moses aka Scott Sinclair MK2

hasn't done anything for a few years, happy to pick up over 50k week pay, attitude is questionable one of the most over-rated players of last few years.

What's the chance he does a Sinclair (Who went on loan to Baggies and never played but never wanted be there) and Moses comes to us not really wanted to be here and hardly puts shift in!! as someone said earlier he's lazy than N'Zogbia (Who is a similar player but much, much better)

No thanks to this

• Like 1

I read that Swansea are interesting in signing Tomas Rincon. Apparently he might sign by the end of the week.

He's someone I suggested we sign but anyway if he comes in they'll certainly sell Ki as they'll be overloaded in central midfield then.

I ended up watching a fair bit of Liverpool last season and Moses was absolutely dog shit whenever he had a chance to come on, ruining attack after attack like a disinterested Zog.

Buuuuut....that said, I would not be 100% against getting him in on loan if we weren't paying any of his wages.

Victor Moses is to football what a fisherman is without a hook!!!

I've caught trout with my hands. I also caught crabs once whilst naked.

Well I'm sure even Moses has scored once.

• Like 1

I actually think Moses could be useful in the counterattacking scheme that Lambert seems to prefer here. To compare what he was asked to do at Liverpool to what he'll be asked to do here isn't really fair.

Moses would be alright but he stood out at Palace and Wigan because…. well it's palace and wigan. He hasn't looked that great at clubs like chelsea and liverpool who obviously have much stronger squads. Think he'd be alright for us though! 

Edit - Emphasis on the word 'alright'. 

Edited by tomh621