Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

If we could bring in Moses and Ki whist aIso keeping Vlaar, I think we'd be pushing for a top 10 finish.

I'm not a big fan of Moses but I don't think we're in a position to reject a player like that. Could do a job for us. 

That would effectively be, Okore, Herd, Gardner, Grielish, Hutton, Bent, Nzogbia, Cole, Senderos, Richardson, Ki, Moses, (Benteke?) who were not available last season. That's quite a lot of extra players.

I think we'll be okay this season.. no idea why, but I just think that we won't do too badly.

If we could bring in Moses and Ki whist aIso keeping Vlaar, I think we'd be pushing for a top 10 finish.

I'm not a big fan of Moses but I don't think we're in a position to reject a player like that. Could do a job for us. 

That would effectively be, Okore, Herd, Gardner, Grielish, Hutton, Bent, Nzogbia, Cole, Senderos, Richardson, Ki, Moses, (Benteke?) who were not available last season. That's quite a lot of extra players.

And Kozac?

But still now where near a top ten finish!

And Kozac?

And him too.

I dunno, the gap between 15th - 10th isn't usually very big. Just having a few players who can come off the bench to make an impact can win a fair few points. We didn't have much of that last season. With all these extra players you'd think we would have quite a strong bench.

• Like 1

I think Moses would be a good signing. Didn't work out for him at LIverpool but I thought he looked decent enough at Chelsea the season before and did well at Crystal Palace, really don't think we're in a position to be turning our noses up at players like this.That article also mentions that we still want Ki.

After watching the Pre season  games I think we need as much help as we can get.

Not a big fan of moses. He was crap in the world cup and has been crap for the past few seasons but he did show good form prior to that and hopefully he could get back to playing at a decent level with us. All in all it would be a gamble Imo but if Chelsea pay a decent % of his wages it would probably be worth taking.

And Kozac?

Funny that, being as we were top ten or thereabouts for 75% of last season

And Kozac?

Didn't know we'd signed a player called Kozac... Is he good?

We are second in the league at the minute :huh:

I don't know how you can say we are nowhere near a top 10 finish, maybe you can say it in January 2015 but not now.

I think we are going to surprise this year, got a lot of experience in the squad. Not necessarily quality players, but solid and proven.

Edited by rodders0223

Another good thing about signing moses is it would hopefully allow Weimann to play centre forward, bad thing would be that it might impact on grealish getting more chances but competition for places is what we need.

Another good thing about signing moses is it would hopefully allow Weimann to play centre forward, bad thing would be that it might impact on grealish getting more chances but competition for places is what we need.

If we signed another winger, the only place Weimann would be playing is with his thumbs, on the bench.

Benteke>Kozak>Bent>Weimann