André Green

sir_gary_cahill

He must have being doing something right on Saturday because I noticed him enough to call him 'Peter' as I cheered for him. 'Go on Peter...'

Did you see what I did there???

Was sorry for him that his big goal chance didn't go in. Still, you have to be in those positions to actually score, so maybe next time. Go on lad.

Big big fan here. 

With some players you wonder whether they are going to make it, they might have the talent but perhaps not the application, and you're left judging them on potential. 

Green to me just looks like he has 'it'. Natural winger, pace to burn, a few little tricks and as what is distinctly noticeable is his desire to get into the box. It wasn't his best on Saturday, but I am always left wanting to see more. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Unsurprisingly, the guys next to me in K7 hate his guts. Like properly hate him.

"**** do something you lazy prick!"

"I **** hate that word removed"

Seriously, why do these guys bother coming to the games?

There's a decent amount of Upper Holte Villa fans that're like the Black Mirror version of a football fan.

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Unsurprisingly, the guys next to me in K7 hate his guts. Like properly hate him.

Its times like that you would like to be sitting next to "Rory Graham".......for him to lift his 6'7" frame and say " He's only Human after all, put the blame on me":)

Edited by TRO

10 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Big big fan here. 

With some players you wonder whether they are going to make it, they might have the talent but perhaps not the application, and you're left judging them on potential. 

Green to me just looks like he has 'it'. Natural winger, pace to burn, a few little tricks and as what is distinctly noticeable is his desire to get into the box. It wasn't his best on Saturday, but I am always left wanting to see more. 

Agree with all that but needs to work on his defending though which looks poor.

Really impressed today. Nearly scored a worldly and was a terror all game. Shame he got injured, but it was great to hear the Holte singing his name as hobbled off. If he keeps improving at this rate he'll be a real star in the future.

• Like 4

I'm at work tonight so couldn't go to the game. Delighted to hear he played well though as i thought he was pretty anonymous against Derby. 

Thats not necessarily a criticism, he's a young boy with limited experience so a bit of inconsistently is to be expected. 

Hopefully his injuryis minor. 

On 27/02/2017 at 08:42, Stevo985 said:

Sounds like the bloke who sits next to me...in K7! :detect:

• Like 1

Â