André Green

sir_gary_cahill

23 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I am pretty sure that if he had played today instead of Amavi he would have caused mayhem. 

Isnt this the Villa way of thinking though!

As long as you are not on the pitch your stock goes through the roof!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Perhaps, but it is fair to say in this case his stock has risen based on his last performances, especially the one preceding his injury?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

No, my thinking is when you have looked brilliant on the pitch nearly every time you have played,  you will more than likely do great things against poor struggling teams. 

On 15/03/2017 at 19:59, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost comparable to cancer and other terminal disease jokes, not really funny under any circumstances.

You also never know who is afflicted with these things and under what circumstances etc.

Bare in mind this is a HUGE forum with all types of people.

Probably stay away from Off Topic, particularly if discussing a medical issue as the standard response is usually "I'm afraid you have AIDS".

Obviously I didn't mean offence to anyone suffering with the HIV virus. Come on lads.

• Like 3

On 3/18/2017 at 22:44, Nigel said:

are you saying Salifou was shit :o

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Glad he got on for a short while today. But was it him who gave the ball away badly a couple of times? Was on the first side of the pitch to me but we gave the ball away a few times towards the end in his vicinity and I wasn't sure if it was him. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Glad he got on for a short while today. But was it him who gave the ball away badly a couple of times? Was on the first side of the pitch to me but we gave the ball away a few times towards the end in his vicinity and I wasn't sure if it was him. 

It was. Ridiculously casual at times, bordering on arrogance but he is young and will learn, hopefully.

Edited by rodders0223

Â