André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Hope he is back this weekend or very soon.  Just love seeing a winger down Villa Park that goes past people.  Morley, Walters, Birch, Daley, Yorke, Young, to name a few i've seen and it gets people out of their seat and the crowd going.  18 years of age and looks to have a great future ahead of him. 

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Give it up man, it'll never take off. It sounds like he has mouldy HIV. 

Thanks but no thanks 

And please refrain from using HIV jokes I find that offensive

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks but no thanks 

And please refrain from using HIV jokes I find that offensive

What's offensive about it? It's not poking fun at victims of it. It's more a play on words as far as I can see. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

What's offensive about it? It's not poking fun at victims of it. It's more a play on words as far as I can see. 

I don't want to discuss it on a public forum with all due respect wezbid

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

It's almost comparable to cancer and other terminal disease jokes, not really funny under any circumstances.

You also never know who is afflicted with these things and under what circumstances etc.

Bare in mind this is a HUGE forum with all types of people.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Hope he is back this weekend or very soon.  Just love seeing a winger down Villa Park that goes past people.  Morley, Walters, Birch, Daley, Yorke, Young, to name a few i've seen and it gets people out of their seat and the crowd going.  18 years of age and looks to have a great future ahead of him. 

Didier Six?

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's almost comparable to cancer and other terminal disease jokes, not really funny under any circumstances.

You also never know who is afflicted with these things and under what circumstances etc.

Bare in mind this is a HUGE forum with all types of people.

I took it as a play on words too, but you are absolutely right, and noted. 

Teen Green Machine it is then.

• Like 2

Â