Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

wheres this villa scouts thing come from?

did someone at Kiddy know who the villa scouts are and know what they look like?

or is it like my cousins boyfriend who "scouts" for the baggies by watching the likes of the harriers and Sunday league football round kiddy and gets paid about £25 a week for the service

We are shown one game a week over here and this week was spuds v palace. Naughton came on for walker with the commentators saying walker went off with a thigh injury.  Could affect the possibility of a transfer assuming any truth in the link.

Would anyone have Barry back in the summer since he is out of contract?

I wish we took him back in the last window on loan instead of Everton, he's playing great over there in a team that is sitting in the top 6. Would of been great to have an experianced composed head at times this season

• Like 1

Would anyone have Barry back in the summer since he is out of contract?

After watching GB play for Everton against Norwich I would say a big yes. I had forgotten just how good he is, not just his goal which was exceptional but his all round play.

The thing is with Barry is that he has never had any real pace so he could go on for many more years as his game isn't built around pace.

That said we couldn't afford his wages so it's a non starter.

• Like 1

wheres this villa scouts thing come from?

did someone at Kiddy know who the villa scouts are and know what they look like?

or is it like my cousins boyfriend who "scouts" for the baggies by watching the likes of the harriers and Sunday league football round kiddy and gets paid about £25 a week for the service

Probably this. There are regularly Villa scouts at Cheltenham Town youth games.

Wouldn't be suprised if Villa had over 100 of them as they are so low paid, was a BBC article on it not long ago and some clubs pay about £3 a day after the expenses haha.

Edited by Adam_

Â