Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Lambert's comments suggest there will be no melt down

Haha so you would believe Lambert in January?..I wouldn't

He doesn't normally lie to be fair. He said the same last January

Lambert's comments suggest there will be no melt down

Haha so you would believe Lambert in January?..I wouldn't

He doesn't normally lie to be fair. He said the same last January

No but he play us down a lot in the transfer market and he still do, that don't mean that we won't splash a little cash…I believe we will do, can't compare to last year I think...

Could we not use 60k Ireland's wages and add to it a bit to get Mata in for rest of season? It's 60k Lambert has to play with until end of season that he was not expecting 2-3 days ago.

Financially maybe…but if you were Mata, would you choose us?

If I were anyone I probably wouldn't choose us, unless I were a League 1 player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

Could we not use 60k Ireland's wages and add to it a bit to get Mata in for rest of season? It's 60k Lambert has to play with until end of season that he was not expecting 2-3 days ago.

Financially maybe…but if you were Mata, would you choose us?

If I were anyone I probably wouldn't choose us, unless I were a League 1 player,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

Haha I see a Hitler sketch, I wanna go to the Premier League…well the only PL-team that wants you is Aston Villa...

I guess this is the player HH, or was it Hobbits feet was referring to who can play across the back four?

Tottenham's Kyle Naughton eyed for transfer to Aston Villa and reunion with Paul Lambert

Spurs would accept around £3m for England U21 full-back who played for Villans' boss during a season-long loan at Norwich two years ago

Tottenham-Hotspur-v-Liverpool-Premier-Le

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert is ready to make a January bid for Tottenham defender Kyle Naughton.

Right-back Naughton will be allowed to leave the White Hart Lane club this month for around £3million.

And Lambert, who gave 25-year-old Naughton a successful season-long loan at Norwich two years ago, is keen to be reunited with the former England Under-21 star at the Villans.

Lambert has had a bid for Norwich midfielder Wes Hoolahan rejected, although the Irishman is keen to move to Villa Park.

Midlands rivals West Brom also monitored Naughton before the sacking of boss Steve Clarke and could revive their interest now Pepe Mel has been confirmed in the Hawthorns hot-seat.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfer-news-kyle-naughton-3011252?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Even though we need another two decent full-backs, whatever minor funds we have should be spent on a number 10, centre-back on loan and possibly a DM or winger. Apparently we couldn't even afford Wells from Bradford, if that is true we are going to be playing Brighton next season in the Championship, least its a decent day-out  <_<

Â