Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

We need a CB , a wide player and an AM...

I can't believe we can't find someone at least on loan for those positions.

For all the cash we are saving with wage bill how much have we lost in prize money and sponsorship ?

Whilst a new cb would be nice, I personally don't think it is a priority. If we brought a good AM and a good DM I think our team would dramatically improve.

• Like 3

A centre back, even on loan, is essential. If we even fail to secure this, I would be quite worried.

Quite worried? Is that all?

I'm sh!tting myself at the thought of Lowton at CB on Monday, let alone thinking about Ron not playing at all.

We defo need a CB, no question about it.

Wells just scored the winner on his debut! Can score in higher leagues too it seems....

Compare his goalscoring record to young Mr Bowery's 17 goals in 123 games. He has 15 this season alone FFS.

Bowery is the strangest signing in history. I mean he doesn't even have potential. He wasnt even good enough in League 2, but we'll have him

Yeah, he's one of the shittest players in the clubs history.

He has some competition there!

Wheres the f****** money?

“There are lads out there that we’ve looked at and we’ve tried. Some are way out of league and are just not possible but there’s not any great update."

In Lerner's bank account by the sounds of it, probably where it will be staying.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

I am waiting for Eric Djemba-Djemba's triumphant return to Villa Park. The second coming.

And third.

I'm assuming your referring to djemba djemba playing for odense bk in an intertoto game?

And dale Stevens available for £1million, wonder if we'll go back in for him

We will be lucky to buy Dale Winton this transfer window, the way our business is going.

A centre back, even on loan, is essential. If we even fail to secure this, I would be quite worried.

Quite worried? Is that all?

I'm sh!tting myself at the thought of Lowton at CB on Monday, let alone thinking about Ron not playing at all.

We defo need a CB, no question about it.

Doesn't really matter we always lose at home to Arsenal anyway. I just hope we can get someone in before we play the boggies.

Another window and apart from the link to an old player who's club don't want our money nothing of any real substance to report, no surprises there as we have been here many many times when it's action that is required sooner rather than later.

Arsenal on Monday, with only 1 fit centre half and as Lambert played the slowest right back in the universe ever in place of a talented youngster at CH I can only assume "we go again" head first into another depressing home performance. After all if Sheffield Utd's players new they could take the piss does anyone think Arsenal's team wont?

I'm not saying if we had brought someone like (and I spit 1st before writing his name) Roger Johnson who has Premiership experience that we would fair any better against Arsenal but the right player might just give everyone a lift so we could see that there is light at the end of this very dark and depressing tunnel.

I'm sure if we, the fans could "see" the plan or at least understand what the club are attempting to do in terms of improving Aston Villa then the whole atmosphere at VP on match days would improve. However the signing of very average to poor players sends out the message that we are not about to improve any time soon and we will continue to struggle, only bluenoses accept this as Villans we do not.

Average gates of 36k at home show what great support for Villa is out there as this is with the worst squad since 87 playing the worst football I have ever seen! If only they had something to cheer about, to get excited about instead of the fans booing and shouting insults at the team there would be encouraging words and singing, even in defeat as long as they witness talented players in C&B putting in the effort. Unfortunately we are a million miles away from this at the moment.

only problem is Roger Johnson signed for West Ham on loan other day!

Wells just scored the winner on his debut! Can score in higher leagues too it seems....

Ironically, I get the feeling that those who would've flipped out if we'd signed "another lower league player" will be using our failure to sign him as a stick to beat the club in a couple of years time. "why the hell didn't we sign wells when we had the chance"

• Like 1

“There are lads out there that we’ve looked at and we’ve tried. Some are way out of league and are just not possible but there’s not any great update."

In Lerner's bank account by the sounds of it, probably where it will be staying.

Depressing. So Lambert wanted some players, but Lerner basically said, no.

We need a CB , a wide player and an AM...

I can't believe we can't find someone at least on loan for those positions.

For all the cash we are saving with wage bill how much have we lost in prize money and sponsorship ?

"We have tried certain things and some were out of our league!" :blink:

And the ones we can get are LITERALLY out of our league -_-

Lerner's pocket mate. High security 24/7. We need the prick out quickly.

• Like 1

Â