Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Naughton would be a superb signing but isnt he a right back? I know he can play on the left.. but would that be a good permanent signing? Why not just bring a proper left back? Still properly would start at RB as Lowton has been poor. Bacuna not a rb.

We only have 1 recognised RB, so getting Naughton would make sense. However I would have thought CB cover and a AMC would have been Lamberts priority.

Edit: We've still got Hutton, but as he never gets a game the principle is the same IMO.

Edited by Supervillan78

Naughton would be an excellent signing for us.

Agreed, as long as he is not the only signing. We need additions in two or three positions. We are no longer in transition, we need to make a decision, we need to move with precision.

Sorry, got carried away.

No problem - I won't treat it with any derision ;)

• Like 1

Naugton ? WTF is going on. Talk about ignoring the OBVIOUS areas that need sorting NOW

Calm down, it is only speculation.

Why calm down when people can moan over something that might not be happening? Where's the fun in that?

• Like 2

Naughton.....not for me.Capoue on loan, with view to a permanent, Hollihan and Ings, i would be happy with.

I still think Bacuna could be a good RB, plenty of pace, aggression and strength, not too bad positionally, but that will come with Vlaar talking beside him.

Â