Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Wait, wait..

People are being negative and down about a rumour that a bloke heard from some random woman?

Am I missing something?

Tell that bloke to tell the random woman that she should tell someone she knows that we don't want him!

The bad rumours tend to come true... Heskey harewood Agathe hutton. If we have 7 million we should be signing a quality AM not jelavic. Time will tell.

The bad rumours tend to come true... Heskey harewood Agathe hutton. If we have 7 million we should be signing a quality AM not jelavic. Time will tell.

...Hmm..bad...."I'm bad".....Michael Jackson...We're signing Nani?

:ph34r:

...Hmm..bad...."I'm bad".....Michael Jackson...We're signing Nani?

:ph34r:

tumblr_lps76r3f341r00k3po1_400.gif

Â