Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Probably a little bit late now... but we probably shouldn't mention what HH has or hasn't been telling any of us in private messages. If whoever rumbled him carries on reading this forum, which is reasonably likely, then he'll just end up in even hotter water.

TBH maybe we should stop talking about him on site for a few days and see if he can return after lying low for awhile. I know I haven't helped, just assumed he'd let a few people know.

That's a very good idea as we're assuming he's been caught but he may not have been. Editing posts could have been a method of preventing getting caught if they did a search of internet activity on his computer, phone, tablet etc. So the more we talk about him the more his work may be in vain as he can edit his posts, but if they go on his account and see all of us talking about him as the guy that "did this" or "did that" then he's screwed regardless. So I agree that not talking about him is wise. I'd also suggest deleting the last few pages of this thread so the talk is gone. 

• Like 1

In the Ian Culverhouse thread HH posted, 'Well it certainly hasn't been ignored.......and that's from a guy who was getting more stick than him!!!'. Surely that means he's a part of the match day staff?

Yeah HH seems a decent guy, if there's a chance he'll return I'd rather not break his trust. Shouldn't have mentioned it. Apologies.

At least you asked first before coming out with any information straight away. You've done the right thing in my book.

Think it's wise if generally we now stop speculating or discussing anything further about HH for his sake and in the hope he gets to return one day. He'll be missed.

Edited by Wes

Maybe they don't know the identity of him............ The hunt for Hairy Hands begins.

Its Kozak - and right now he's probably full of GA .....now wonder he can't post.....

Or Lambert found HH was kozak and sent the boys round to break his legs  :detect:  :detect:

If he signs another striker as opposed to the midfielder(s) we desperately need I'll shit a brick. That'll be me done.

If by "done" you mean you'll be slightly annoyed for a couple hours, maybe have a rant or two on the internet, and then after that continue devoting the majority of your time and money to the club, then same here. ;-)

Ha! More or less yes. I was "done" post Crystal Palace as well.

I no longer devote any money to the club though, I've made a business decision. Much like the chairman.

How many of our staff bothered going up to Newcastle on an autumn sunday to watch Newcastle v Fulham?

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

It would have been obvious to anyone connected with the club who HH is. Do you think there are dozens of track suited coaches all privy to the kind of info he was posting?

He was almost spelling it out to you in the end & you still didn't get it.

Probably a little bit late now... but we probably shouldn't mention what HH has or hasn't been telling any of us in private messages. If whoever rumbled him carries on reading this forum, which is reasonably likely, then he'll just end up in even hotter water.

Any pm's should remain exactly that.

Total respect to HH.

Dear PF and RL,

Please use someone like HH to give us the inside scoop on some things. She doesn't have to "give away all the secrets" in a way that will harm the club, just some early leaks to those of us who clearly invest an unhealthy level of interest in every little detail of the club.

If you want proof that a reliable insider is useful, please notice that the last three pages of the TRANSFER SPECULATION THREAD have all been speculation about the mystery informant and nothing about any TRANSFERS!! A little information gives us a sense of hope and security.

Finally, if you would like an intermediary, you can e-mail or PM me with whatever you want leaked, or just have PL send it himself. I'll be happy to post only verbatim what you approve, while swearing it's entirely my own original ideas, or comes from a secret source via courier, whichever you prefer.

Sincerely yours,

srs

I don't get the hype around Guidetti.

You had to have seen him at Feyenoord. He was immensely good that season. I don't think he'd have a problem with the pace or physicality of this league either.

That was how long ago? He has been out too long to make an impact in the Premier League at this moment IMO. If he goes to Feyenoord and plays like that again then I will get the hype.

In fairness HH couldn't go on. We knew the team the day before a game. It would only be a matter of time before other clubs caught on

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Â