Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

HH did confirm the 2 players we were after to me. I assume he did the same with others. I didn't mention names as he asked me not to but if he's been found out would it be OK to now discuss them?

Probably not but i'd quite like to know if you don't mind telling me?!

What about Dorrans from Baggies? Has had some issues, but he's a good player, creative and clever when on form. Could probably pick I'm up for cheap, or even a loan deal. Better than what we've got at the minute I.e Tonev

HH did confirm the 2 players we were after to me. I assume he did the same with others. I didn't mention names as he asked me not to but if he's been found out would it be OK to now discuss them?

Yes it's ok plz give us the names we promise not tell anyone

Given that he has just had (presumably) as massive bollocking for his activities I'd say don't mention them - it could a) bugger up negotitations making it harder to for us to sign players or B) drop him further in the shite.

• Like 2

Perhaps BJ - if we got the two targets would you have been :-

Dissapointed

OK

Pleased

Meltdown

Given that he has just had (presumably) as massive bollocking for his activities I'd say don't mention them - it could a) bugger up negotitations making it harder to for us to sign players or B) drop him further in the shite.

Yeah that's true, lets see if he returns maybe.

I'm surprised it took this long for the club to put a stop to HH posting on here, I just hope he is ok and he isn't swimming with the fishes, you don't know what Paul Faulkner is capable of

I think when he outed players wages was the key - you really can't do that .....

Leaking team-selections is something most clubs wouldn't tolerate either.

Were they as good as Kozak BJ ?

How would it bugger up negotiations!?

He's probably already in as deep as it gets. It seems to me that he was either a journo, or part of Villa's press team who was releasing information early and breaking the press embargo.

Were they as good as Kozak BJ ?

Haha no one is as good as kozak.

TBH maybe we should stop talking about him on site for a few days and see if he can return after lying low for awhile. I know I haven't helped, just assumed he'd let a few people know.

I wouldn't list any names.

Firstly, it could hurt us in getting those players if the names leak.

Secondly, it could have more repercussions for HH, whomever he is, which would be even more of a shame after he has been a particular bright spot on this forum regarding thoughtful insight and information about the club.

He/She obviously chose to confide in you these names privately rather than post them on the main forum for a reason. Considering the amount of supportful information he has supplied us in general these past few weeks in particular when the mood amongst fans has been somewhat testy, it would be a shame to disrespect his/her wishes now.

That's what I'd do at least.

Edited by Wes
  • Like 2

Yup I'd keep that info to yourself out of respect for HH, if he is in the shit, someone reading who we are after in the transfer market on here is NOT gonna help him out any...

That said though, without naming names, seeing as you are generally a sourpuss with regards to ambition and investment. Woudl they be players you'd like to see here?

Â