Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

People on twitter apparently banging on that we are favorites to sign Berbatov from Fulham lol!!

Yeah right, no doubt will probably go to Arsenal and we wouldn't be able afford his wages.

That makes no sense at all! Good old Twitter..

What i have read elsewhere is Arsenal want Yann M'Villa and Berbatov and looks like some idiot has changed it around thinking we want Berbatov

Back Of The Net @Back_OfTheNet 1h

According to reports Aston Villa are now favourites to sign Dimitar Berbatov from Fulham as they look to replace the injured Libor Kozak.

Retweeted 21 times

Collapse

Edited by Villan4Life

Would love to see the young lad from Bradford City join us, Nakhi Wells. He was amazing against every BPL team inte cup matchtes last year and also tore us apart..

Wasn't it Zavon Hines? I wouldn't mind seeing Hines come in. Incredibly fast and pretty skillful. Would cost next to nothing and would be a good impact player. Would much rather see him coming off the bench than Bowery

There were several players tearing us apart, Hines, Wells and their big man upfront Hanson..

True. Hines is the one that stands out for me though. Have always rated him. His career has obviously gone backwards since West Ham but with his pace and dribbling he'll always be a threat

Hines plays for Dagenham & Redbridge now
He does indeed.

People on twitter apparently banging on that we are favorites to sign Berbatov from Fulham lol!!

Yeah right, no doubt will probably go to Arsenal and we wouldn't be able afford his wages.

That makes no sense at all! Good old Twitter..

What i have read elsewhere is Arsenal want Yann M'Villa and Berbatov and looks like some idiot has changed it around thinking we want Berbatov

Back Of The Net @Back_OfTheNet 1h

According to reports Aston Villa are now favourites to sign Dimitar Berbatov from Fulham as they look to replace the injured Libor Kozak.

Retweeted 21 times

Collapse

1522084_10152168735460948_1710061642_n.j

• Like 2

Solomon Kalou anyone? Has a £2.5m buy-out clause and is 28, so not too old and decent amount of experience. It's reported that he's keen on returning to the premier league. But I'd think that wages may be an issue.

He was among my top targets this summer, brilliant at Lille.

Really, really hope we try for him, wages thou...

• Like 1

Transfer News/Rumour ‏@ITK_TRANSFER 17h

Aston Villa have had a bid rejected for Norwich winger Anthony Pilkington. #avfc #ncfc

Expand

:D Still going strong.

Its clearly ITK bollocks but I can well imagine that Pilkington is the type of player PL would be going for. To claim insight on that one is just daft.

Anyone with ITK in their name is obviously a wannabee, have people not learned anything from the pas few years of twitter ITK's? Pretty sure most of them end up admitting they know absolutely nothing.

I think everyone knows they're all bollocks but it adds a bit of excitement and fun to the window! The fun of Wesley Sneijder is more exciting than the reality of Wayne Routledge, for example.

If he signs another striker as opposed to the midfielder(s) we desperately need I'll shit a brick. That'll be me done.

If by "done" you mean you'll be slightly annoyed for a couple hours, maybe have a rant or two on the internet, and then after that continue devoting the majority of your time and money to the club, then same here. ;-)

• Like 3

Anyone doing a stadium tour this month? Isn't that how Benteke was leaked?

That was a blurred photo of Vlaar. Some great detective work on here to identify him.  :detect:

Â