Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Here’s is a show reel for Guidetti at Feyenoord.

He looks like a right tank for a young lad - almost a bit un-gamely.

Looks like he is the main penalty taker.

His goal celebrations are a total embarrassment.

What ? Embarrassing goal celebrations? Well |~£@& him then, we don't need him or want his goals !!!!

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind us being interested in Wahbi Khazri. Seems a fairly consistent attacking midfielder in Ligue 1. A likely safe and relatively cheap purchase.

Hmmm... I seem to remember you being pretty shit hot during the last transfer window Wes.. Now HH isn't posting is it the chief scouts job to post again?? The plot thickens..

Here’s is a show reel for Guidetti at Feyenoord.

He looks like a right tank for a young lad - almost a bit un-gamely.

Looks like he is the main penalty taker.

His goal celebrations are a total embarrassment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KfM8fjtxMvs

shame he's not a creative midfielder or defender

Need a playmaker and CDM. Also if possible another CB in replacement of Vlaar and perhaps a winger.

Weimann should, if played, have a more central role as a striker whether its alongside Benteke or not and so that means Lambert shouldn't be getting a replacement for Kozak because he already has one (Weimann, Helenius, Bowery and potentially gabby as well) and Weimann is not a natural winger - we should have better options there.

Vlaar is getting injured and we should definitely be eyeing a replacement. We have lacked a solid, consistent defensive partnership.

Playmaker would (should) solve the creative problems.

CDM provides much needed cover for defense - i think our midfield has been lacking players with definitive roles. They can get quickly disorganized going from box to box.

The winger (more likely to come in the summer i imagine) would provide more depth to the squad in that area. Tonev i don't think is ready just yet, so that leaves Albrighton and Gabby as our wingers (also Zog when he's back) which doesn't provide much depth in that position. Oh and possibly Bacuna not really sure where he'll end up laying he seems to be everywhere.

Edited by tomh621

HH did confirm the 2 players we were after to me. I assume he did the same with others. I didn't mention names as he asked me not to but if he's been found out would it be OK to now discuss them?

I'd very much appreciate a pm on these names. :)

Edited by Tezvilla

How many of our staff bothered going up to Newcastle on an autumn sunday to watch Newcastle v Fulham?

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

It would have been obvious to anyone connected with the club who HH is. Do you think there are dozens of track suited coaches all privy to the kind of info he was posting?

He was almost spelling it out to you in the end & you still didn't get it.

Gary Karsa?

Quick! Delete the last few pages just in case the club or media find out.

Martin Swain has written a piece about Hairy Hands in tonight's Express & Star, it seems the local press have also been wondering who he is and suggests they have their suspicions (which basically means it's someone in the playing camp or more likely the staff)

Oh!

Link to article?

Edited by Villan4Life

I've seen him quite a few times this season and Hakim Ziyech would be somebody I'd be happy to see us go for. More of a goalscoring CM but can be pushed up into the No. 10 role also. The only criticism I have of him is that he is a little eager to play the killer ball too often but that is something that can easily be mended with some good coaching.

I think this window would be our only realistic chance of landing him because if he continues as is then he'll interest far better teams come the end of the season and his price will probably rocket. Lambert is known to scout Holland so I'd like to hope that he is on his radar at least.

I mentioned him few weeks ago mate on here he has assisted 7 goals and scored 6 this season... Only 20 as well

• Like 2

How many of our staff bothered going up to Newcastle on an autumn sunday to watch Newcastle v Fulham?

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

It would have been obvious to anyone connected with the club who HH is. Do you think there are dozens of track suited coaches all privy to the kind of info he was posting?

Gary Karsa?

Paul Lambert.

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

Gary Karsa?

Paul Lambert.

Woooh! So everyone is thinking it is Paul Lambert himself? did the guy in Express & Star name them as Lambert?

Â