Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Where have you seen that? To S26.

Not seen it specifically just connecting the dots, Kozak info leaked on to Twitter way before the press even knew what had happened let alone the time they were allowed to report it.

Guess we're on our own now lads!

Of course he's OK-He's the 1st team manager. What do you think they're going to do to him? put him in jail for the rest of his life?

Not that it matters but I think HH is a player or close relation to a player.

Of course he's OK-He's the 1st team manager. What do you think they're going to do to him? put him in jail for the rest of his life?

I think it's Bowery

I think it's Bowery

I think Bowery would commit suicide if he read this forum, we're not exactly kind about the big man ;-)

HH was pretty vocal about our style of play being appalling amongst other things that suggested he didn't entirely agree with Lambert. I don't think it was him. In fact I hope it isn't him, he's got far more to worry about than club PR on forums. That's a job for somebody else.

I'm surprised it took this long for the club to put a stop to HH posting on here, I just hope he is ok and he isn't swimming with the fishes, you don't know what Paul Faulkner is capable of

I'm surprised it took this long for the club to put a stop to HH posting on here, I just hope he is ok and he isn't swimming with the fishes, you don't know what Paul Faulkner is capable of

I think when he outed players wages was the key - you really can't do that .....

Â