Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

How many of our staff bothered going up to Newcastle on an autumn sunday to watch Newcastle v Fulham?

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

It would have been obvious to anyone connected with the club who HH is. Do you think there are dozens of track suited coaches all privy to the kind of info he was posting?

He was almost spelling it out to you in the end & you still didn't get it.

Gary Karsa?

Paul Lambert.

Woooh! So everyone is thinking it is Paul Lambert himself? did the guy in Express & Star name them as Lambert?

I can't see a football manager getting involved with a fans forum. It just doesn't  happen.

I've seen him quite a few times this season and Hakim Ziyech would be somebody I'd be happy to see us go for. More of a goalscoring CM but can be pushed up into the No. 10 role also. The only criticism I have of him is that he is a little eager to play the killer ball too often but that is something that can easily be mended with some good coaching.

I think this window would be our only realistic chance of landing him because if he continues as is then he'll interest far better teams come the end of the season and his price will probably rocket. Lambert is known to scout Holland so I'd like to hope that he is on his radar at least.

sems.jpg

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

So what happened with HH? Did someone find him out? Shame, was fun reading his posts, when I woke up in the morning.

I see Swansea are going after Ince. We should at least throw our hat in the ring, but I guess wages maybe too high for us.

How many of our staff bothered going up to Newcastle on an autumn sunday to watch Newcastle v Fulham?

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

It would have been obvious to anyone connected with the club who HH is. Do you think there are dozens of track suited coaches all privy to the kind of info he was posting?

Gary Karsa?

Paul Lambert.

Woooh! So everyone is thinking it is Paul Lambert himself? did the guy in Express & Star name them as Lambert?

I can't see a football manager getting involved with a fans forum. It just doesn't  happen.

GC ;)

I'd say about 1

& guess who that was?

Gary Karsa?

Paul Lambert.

GC ;)

Gary Charles...?

Would anyone here taken someone like Mladen Petric on to the end of the season for cover? He did quite well at Fulham and scored a few important goals (He just been released by West Ham) has had a good career, wages wouldn't be a problem and can play behind the front 2... Just till May? What you think?

Edited by Villan4Life

Guidetti & Defour if the transfer rumours in the Press are to be believed?

Would love this to happen & would be completely overjoyed too if we could somehow strike up a loan deal with a view to a permanent signing for Chelsea misfit Kevin De Bruyne.

Such transfer business, if conducted, would be similar to the astute  transfer dealings of Roberto Martinez at Everton during the Summer window.

Would really like to see all of the above players in our striking claret n' blue shirts.

de Bruyne has agreed terms with Wolfsburg according to Bild, but Chelsea want more than the £15m the German club are offering.

Don't see us getting involved in the slightest.

de Bruyne has agreed terms with Wolfsburg according to Bild, but Chelsea want more than the £15m the German club are offering.

Don't see us getting involved in the slightest.

Ok I'll take your word for this Wes & bow to your better judgement as you always share telling snippets of information with us & your posts always seem to contain truthful elements & sensible conclusions.

Mind you, I still hope De Bruyne's negotiations  all go pear shaped & the move to Wolfsburg breaks down & then who knows?

Well, I can dream can't I?

Â