Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

If he signs another striker as opposed to the midfielder(s) we desperately need I'll shit a brick. That'll be me done.

Exactly no point having a striker if there is no one in the team who can actually pass to them?

We cannot actually rely on Gabby tackling the opposition every week and Vlaar being our long range AM?

Plus a decent AM will chip in a few goals!

Hairy Hands been rumbled by the club i assume?

No way has he been posting without Lambert's and by extension the club's knowledge.
Yet all of a sudden edited a vast majority of posts?

Where?

I do think it is odd though, I'd assume Twitter being flooded with the news of Kozak breaking his leg before the press even knew what had happened must have caused a stir at the club.

Edited by samjp26

No way has he been posting without Lambert's and by extension the club's knowledge.

Where?

Quite literally everything he'd ever posted

There’s no way Berba will go to ARS. Wenger doesn’t make that type of signing anyway, I’d be surprised if it happened. I also don’t think he is the sort of player PL would go after.

He signed Yossi Benayoun on loan.

Maybe Chicharito on loan...Moyes doesn't rate him, but he is desperate for playing time in this WC year...

Chicharito (loan)

Lescott (loan, and he'd probably be willing to take a hometown discount on wages)

Kiyotake (straight transfer)

Sorted.

not so sure about chicharito - with van Persie out and Rooney playing a deeper role I think he'd be used as cover for welbeck

Where?

Quite literally everything he'd ever posted
I feel like I may have missed something important here??

Lambert strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't know what the internet actually is let alone a forum on the internet.

Not having a go but he just seems like the sort who couldn't give a shite about any of that sort of thing.

Hmm...interesting.

Â