Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Come of the hour come of the man, we need you Charles for this battle

Ha-ha Zogbia and battle in the same sentence just does not go! Lazy word removed rocket polisher! We will never see him in a Villa shirt again (and for 1 im glad because it was just like playing with 10 men!)

• Like 1

I'm glad he's slagging off the fans. Villa fans have never been kind to him throughout his career here so if I was making 60k+/week I would slag them off too.

As I said the other day, since we got rid of him from the team our form has been stellar. Thank goodness he's gone :blink:

I'm glad he's slagging off the fans. Villa fans have never been kind to him throughout his career here so if I was making 60k+/week I would slag them off too.

As I said the other day, since we got rid of him from the team our form has been stellar. Thank goodness he's gone :blink:

What on Earth are you on about?

Seriously that's just priceless, so you rate N'zogbia?

He was never really given a chance by some fans because of who signed him, same happened to Hutton who still gets negative comments even though he probably one of our better players

No offence intended but that's cobblers.

Absolutely. He was given plenty of chances.

He's absolute pony.

Player saved us last season. That's only kudos I can give to Sherwood was bringing him back into the team. MOTM in both WBA games.

Don't get why people dislike him so much. 

Probably because 1. he didn't save us and 2. he's shite.

Player saved us last season. That's only kudos I can give to Sherwood was bringing him back into the team. MOTM in both WBA games.

This.

He had 2 or 3 decent games. That's it.

He didn't save us. And I'd argue if Gil had been playing in his place he'd have contributed a lot more.

I don't dislike him. But I don't think he's any good.

This.

He had 2 or 3 decent games. That's it.

He didn't save us. And I'd argue if Gil had been playing in his place he'd have contributed a lot more.

I don't dislike him. But I don't think he's any good.

He does seem to be a bit of a relegation avoidance good luck charm though!!

Been on the wind up about his wages I see. He really is trying his best to go down as the worst signing Villa made. 

He is of course completely within his right to answer back to his detractors on Twitter, they're welcome to each other.

I just can't believe I would be on twitter if I was a footballer. Don't see the appeal.

It reminds me of Peter Mannion in The Thick Of It complaining about his new blog he's been forced to have.

"This is the shit room! You've opened the shit room door!"

Â