Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Superb considering it was hist first game. It wont be his last based on that performance. Great stuff.

Superb? hahaha.

He was OK. had one good moment and flashed the ball across the box, and otherwise did a job trying to play on the counter. He's still not the answer though.

• Like 1

Decent spell. Hope he can play a part like he did last season.

I hope he plays nothing like the part he played last season. This season I hope he actually plays well.

Looked different today in the sense that he was searching for the quick pass instead of running into a brick wall. Maybe watching Sinclair has finally taught him what not to do.

Decent spell. Hope he can play a part like he did last season.

Agreed. Not sure why we need to write him off. He still plays for us and if the manager can get a tune out of him there is still a player in there.

I just hope it isn't the usual one year left on the contract scenario from him.

Clean slate for everyone. If Remi picks him then he's doing something right.

It's interesting that Garde and Sherwood both recalled him straight away.  Maybe he isn't as unprofessional as we all think, or at least puts an effort in for the first few weeks with a new manager.

• Like 1

He'll certainly never ever be worth offering a new contract to, but yes, if he scores some goals and gets some assists then great. I thought he was about 6/10 after he came on, a couple of decent crosses and looked good running directly at them, but didn't do anything like enough defensively. 

Can't believe he's only 29, seems like he's been around for ages. Played ok today, did what was necessary and looked dangerous going forward. His defensive frailty is a problem, but hopefully a good manager knows when it's the right time to gamble with him.

Â