Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I have been impressed with Cleverly the last couple of games. He has been working hard.

i also think that Sherwood knows how to play him better to get a better performance ( the job he is asking him to do)

if he keeps this up he may be a future captain for the  and I hope we sign him permanently.

I have been impressed with Cleverly the last couple of games. He has been working hard.

i also think that Sherwood knows how to play him better to get a better performance ( the job he is asking him to do)

if he keeps this up he may be a future captain for the  and I hope we sign him permanently.

Wiemann works hard too. And, just like Cleverly, there isn't much end product.

Wiemann works hard too. And, just like Cleverly, there isn't much end product.

Weimann is a poacher, and Cleverley isn't a creative midfielder.

He is a hardworker with good mental abilility, and tactical awareness.

He will thrive in a diamond midfield with more creative players to in front of him.

Ps. None of our players have had end product so far.

I agree with Danishlad, I think Cleverley has improved in the past few weeks. I've always been a fan of Westwood and very critical of Cleverley but for me Cleverley should start ahead of him now.

He was very good against Albion, nearly every game ythis season you havnt be able to tell he is on the pitch, not even able to point him put. but on Tuesday he was everywhere with great energy and bite, showed some quality too.

It's hopefully a good start to a renaissance for Cleverly because he could be an asset to us.

Another thing I noticed that is new, or maybe just a fluke, was that he was giving out orders to everybody. In reality, for him to go through the Manure academy like he did, he must be talented. Hopefully it continues.

• Like 1

In reality, for him to go through the Manure academy like he did, he must be talented. Hopefully it continues.

Yeah. Even the most talented players need confidence and it must hit a players confidence hard to go through the Man Utd academy, be told you are the future of one of the greatest clubs in the world only to break through into the first team to be faced by loan after loan after loan. I get that these are highly paid professionals, but it's probably hard to come to terms with the fact you're likely not as good as you were lead to believe you were. Tom Cleverly may not be Manchester United material but on his day he's still one of the better midfielders in the league, he just has to believe that. 

Â