Libor Kozák

samjp26

On 19/1/2016 at 16:31, Delphinho123 said:

Nope. Zog is crap too.

We're bottom of the league with 12 points because most of our players are crap.

Or are they not? Am I missing something?

No, we are bottom of the league because we've had a clown masquerading as a manager who did such a bad job he killed every ounce of confidence left in the players, leaving his successor with a very, VERY difficult job.

The players aren't great by any means, but many other teams in the league are, on paper, no better than ours.

I'd argue that even the Leicester team is not vastly superior to ours (not saying they are not better), yet they are top of the league. Look at Chelsea, they have a fantastic team and where are they?

This isn't just something to do with the quality of the players.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WooJung said:

No, we are bottom of the league because we've had a clown masquerading as a manager who did such a bad job he killed every ounce of confidence left in the players, leaving his successor with a very, VERY difficult job.

The players aren't great by any means, but many other teams in the league are, on paper, no better than ours.

I'd argue that even the Leicester team is not vastly superior to ours (not saying they are not better), yet they are top of the league. Look at Chelsea, they have a fantastic team and where are they?

Abso-f***ing-lutely

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

I have wanted to see him in the side for a long time, but I am beginning to question if I was right. I still hope the more time he gets the better he will become, but I haven't seen much to suggest he will score any goals.

We have yet to lose when he has played a game this season. He also has looked very good in the previous couple matches. He needs a goal and he is the best we have at the moment. 

He really hasn't looked "very good". I appreciated his work ethic in the Palace win in particular, he was popping up all over the place. Fluffed his lines against Leicester and he's got feet made of lead. To be honest, today his work ethic wasn't really there either. 

Couple of nice flick-on's and a decent chest down inside the first 15 minutes. After that, pap. Not good enough...

...but he remains our only option. 

• Like 1

He's deserved his chance.

For me he's shown he works harder than Gestede and makes stuff happen more (although still not a lot).

But we've always known he's not the answer. He's not good enough to be first choice, just a different option.

He should be involved. He shouldn't be starting regularly.

• Like 1

I appreciated what he did against palace. And he was OK against Leicester. Today he looked an embarrassment at this level.

He shouldn't be anywhere near this team but our lack of options means we need him. 

I'm a bit disappointed that his movement and workrate against palace hasn't been seen since. 

• Like 2

He may win the award for Worst Touch of the Season following one attempt to control the ball on the second half. The ball bounced off him so far it would be doing a disservice to everyone to say the the West Brom player dispossessed him, or was now picking up a loose ball...

It's a shame he's technically limited and slow, he's otherwise what we could do with at the moment.

On 20/01/2016 at 23:21, WooJung said:

No it's quite clear the players we have lack quality. We're easily the worst squad in the league. I've no idea what you've seen to make you think differently. 

3 hours ago, Czechlad said:

We have yet to lose when he has played a game this season. He also has looked very good in the previous couple matches. He needs a goal and he is the best we have at the moment. 

he played vs Sunderland

Â