Manchester United

BOF

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Wonder if Lingard will actually play for them after they’ve stopped him from moving anywhere.

With you know what with Greenwood and loaning out Martial and one of the other young kids they are actually reasonably light on attackers now.

Ronaldo and Cavani at CF, Sancho I guess back on the right and Rashford and Elanga for left so he really should get significant minutes now once an injury or two hits which is likely given they're still in three competitions.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

They are so badly run. They should be top 3 bare minimum every season given just how much money the brand generates. The Glaziers have taken billions out the club. Nine years since they last won the premier league.

dont believe the guff, they've still spent plenty of money

the problem they had was woodward, followed by a mental block that they cant shake due to stay away owners who take very little interest in them bar the money, all this yellow and green scarf stuff all it does is generate an excuse for the players because it keeps the fans and media off them

they find their purslow and they'll be perfectly fine

arsenal are exactly the same

and after all that...still **** em, they made this bed, all this games gone football is bullshit stuff i'll always be of the opinion that utd instigated most of it, more or less every negative with regards to the money in football stems from utd, the PL and sky

• Like 1

They love to horde players. I mean why didn't they sell Lingard to Wham in the summer for 20 mill odd? Now he's likely to leave for free now and let's be real he hasn't had a sniff at United. 

They are just so weird, Amad Diallo yeh 30 mill odd for him and loan him to rangers.

Sounds good????

1 hour ago, saturdaygig said:

In a football match between Man U, and any other team in the world, I support the other team.

That's not true for me at all. I'd say against a fair portion of the Premier League I'd either be completely neutral or wanting a United win. There is also a healthy element of how beneficial the result is for Villa at the time. But even removing that. I don't mind them generally. Thankfully I'm never exposed to the rocket polisher element of their support, so that no doubt helps.

I'd have them over Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, West Ham, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal and Burnley off the top of my head this season.

its diluting with time and them becoming a bit of a nothing team but yeah they're still top of my list

pretty much every whatsapp group im in has at least 2 of them and they're utter gobsh*tes, usually completely clueless as an added bonus 

there's nothing worse in football than man utd and liverpool die hards going at each other in a whatsapp group from a lads football team in kidderminster, words removed the lot of them 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's not true for me at all. I'd say against a fair portion of the Premier League I'd either be completely neutral or wanting a United win. There is also a healthy element of how beneficial the result is for Villa at the time. But even removing that. I don't mind them generally. Thankfully I'm never exposed to the rocket polisher element of their support, so that no doubt helps.

I'd have them over Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, West Ham, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal and Burnley off the top of my head this season.

Would I have Man Utd over any of those?

Liverpool - no although pretty evil themselves (They are Mumm-ra to United's Skeletor).

Chelsea - meh na

Man City - Ugh what a rotten city football wise.  City I guess, just.

West Ham - Nah

Newcastle - This season yes

Spurs - Nah, unless it denied Spurs some glory

Arsenal - They almost became a second team to me in the 90s/00s when it was either them or United

Burnley - No and I'd want Burnley to win with the ultimate shithousery

Â