Manchester United

BOF

Shame they didn't lead with "why are you such a petulant child?" 

And you just know the utd fans will lap this shit up, I'd be amazed if red cafe aren't complaining about them never getting thr rub of the green from refs and Luiz should have been sent off for a violent disgraceful stamp... 

This rat trod on konsas foot harder when he blagged himself a penalty 2 years ago

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He's the biggest hypocrite in the league

What type of shit question is that to ask anyway? 

It's like Fernandes asked him to tee him up for a whinge.

Must admit I was a bit worried when I saw Young was coming on and checked we'd already made three subs. I too thought Buendia had just done his shoulder in again so was surprised it was allowed by ref and 4th official as couldn't really see where concussion was taking place.

Fernandes is just a cry baby regardless.

5 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Quite noticeable that Cavani found the strength to shove Mings at the corner (before Buendia's) without crumpling to the floor.

You just reminded me of something that properly pissed me off - cavani was defending and utd countering, he did he run in to a player and crumple thing again, ref played an advantage, we won the ball back, fell to Ramsey edge of the box who got blatantly body checked by lindelhof...play on no foul... 

**** hell it was bad 

• Like 1

I was horrified at 0-2 down. Not because it was United, but because it was a really poor United. That was one of the weakest teams they’ve have in many years. 
Thank goodness we didn’t let them leave with all 3 points.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You just reminded me of something that properly pissed me off - cavani was defending and utd countering, he did he run in to a player and crumple thing again, ref played an advantage, we won the ball back, fell to Ramsey edge of the box who got blatantly body checked by lindelhof...play on no foul... 

**** hell it was bad 

Yeah that foul was as obvious as they come and the ref was right there. Terrible decision

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Must admit I was a bit worried when I saw Young was coming on and checked we'd already made three subs. I too thought Buendia had just done his shoulder in again so was surprised it was allowed by ref and 4th official as couldn't really see where concussion was taking place.

Fernandes is just a cry baby regardless.

We were in the ascendancy at that point and had all of the momentum. Buendia getting injured was much better for them.

Rat Face basically accused the Villa doctor of lying. The toothy gobbed little runt. 

• Like 3

Victor Nilsson Lindelöf had his home broken into while Manure was playing at Brentford this week.  His wife and 2 small children were home and locked themselves in a room.

Rough times for the Swedish PL players with out new GK Olsen having an even worse time last year at Everton where he and his family was threatened with a machete during a home invasion.

• 2 weeks later...
Â