Manchester United

BOF

I'm not sure that the idea of a 37 year old who seems to hinder the side as much as he helps it threatening to leave at the end of the season is going to cause the panicked reaction that he thinks it is.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I read earlier that United were planning to offer Pogba a new £500k/w deal in order to stop him leaving for free…

Would be immensely stupid (but funny) if they did.

I liked the chance of him leaving the Muppets for the 2nd time on a free.  Has anyone else been mugged so bad twice?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I read earlier that United were planning to offer Pogba a new £500k/w deal in order to stop him leaving for free…

Five and a half years in and still no clue as to Pogba's best position in their midfield. Classic Man. United in last decade. But he's probably earned them about 100m from toktik videos or whatever they're called so signing been a success.

Feels like he'll go back to Juventus on a free.

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Its crazy, who will sign him. Sure until your post I didnt even remember he was still a footballer

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Given their central midfield he'd be a good signing for PSG

Would he? He wouldn't get in the team. Wijnaldum was struggling to get in the team and he was one of the best midfielders in Premier League last few seasons

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Would he? He wouldn't get in the team. Wijnaldum was struggling to get in the team and he was one of the best midfielders in Premier League last few seasons

You saying pogba isn't as good as a der herrera, Gueye, paredes and danilo? 

He walks in to their team 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You saying pogba isn't as good as a der herrera, Gueye, paredes and danilo? 

He walks in to their team 

He is not as good as Veratti or Wijnaldum. With a team with Neymar and Messi not defending you cannot squeeze another non worker like Pogba in

He's way better than Wijnaldum IMO, when he want's to be.

By some accounts Wijnaldums legs are gone and he's been seen as a mistake signing by PSG  who are already looking to get rid.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is not as good as Veratti or Wijnaldum. With a team with Neymar and Messi not defending you cannot squeeze another non worker like Pogba in

They play 4-3-3

He doesn't have to be better than wijnaldum and veratti

Just now, villa4europe said:

They play 4-3-3

He doesn't have to be better than wijnaldum and veratti

He doesn't but he has to be disciplined which he is not so somebody like Gueye will bring more balance 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He doesn't but he has to be disciplined which he is not so somebody like Gueye will bring more balance 

You think Leonardo will see it that way? 

PSG will happily snap him up if he goes on a free, pay him a fortune, play him and get a better tune out of him than utd can, maybe even turn him in to what the national team can 

• Like 1

Â