Manchester United

BOF

21 hours ago, bobzy said:

You have a blank squad and are able to field Ronaldo, you put him on the teamsheet and build a team around him.

Instead, they’ve bought Ronaldo and shoehorned their already-present squad around him. I’ve said before but Bruno benefited last season from Man Utd attackers (Rashford, Greenwood) running into channels and creating space for him to exploit. As soon as you’re playing Ronaldo, he is the one occupying that central space. So, you need to have proper winger to provide the width and crossing service to utilise having one of the World’s greatest strikers in the middle of the box. Man Utd have no wingers, just a lot of forwards.

Ronaldo will continue to score some goals and simultaneously hinder the entire side. It’s wonderful to watch. 

Not like there wasn't a warning either, Fernandes barely did anything in the euros and just kept being subbed off like clockwork around the 70th minute mark so while I assume they get on off the pitch I've never seen much chemistry when they've been playing for Portugal so no surprise to me it hasn't clicked at club level.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

17 players turned on Ragnick apparently.

Not a happy camp

That's a strangely accurate number no doubt from a source that the journo can't name 

Will be very surprised if the shit formation is used in both games vs us 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's a strangely accurate number no doubt from a source that the journo can't name 

Yep - I totally expect something different (and the rat faced Fernandes getting a cheap penalty!) 

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Don't worry, some random 17 year old who has only ever played a couple of games will play unbelievably and score a brace against us. He'll then go on to never score a professional goal again in his career. 

Ha yeah who was that player? He looked half decent and destined for big things… now for the life of me cannot recall who it was. 

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Ha yeah who was that player? He looked half decent and destined for big things… now for the life of me cannot recall who it was. 

Macheda?  He friggin did it twice against us.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Formation they play at Red Bull. Not sure how many other systems he has 

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Reports saying Ronaldo has said he is off if Ragnick stays in the job as manager.

I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen to what's going on behind those walls.

Or a journo where you can just pretend that you are... 

1 week tomorrow. 6:45pm.

We are winning 2:0, atmosphere is insane, Rashford smashes his 4th shot into the upper North Stand, Fernandes is crying to the referee and Ronaldo is asking Konsa for an autograph.

Then Coutinho comes on to make his debut.

😃

Edited by pas5898

Â