Manchester United

BOF

i think at times his lack of movement is actually showing a lack of quality on the final ball, there was definitely one last night where luke shaw could have dinked a ball over the top to him, there was one vs newcastle too, he's completely unmarked (obviously because of his lack of movement...) and the pass is over hit and it makes him look static followed by horrible body language making him look like an asshole

he's not mobile enough to rescue bad balls but from what i saw his movement, intelligence and awareness means he's still getting in good positions

the more i watch him the more i think a good manager and a good team would and could build around him and get 30 goals a season out of him easily 

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Ronaldo scores like no one else but lazy runner is the main problem. Manure did it to themselves. I'm delighted

If he ran around more it would negatively effect his numbers.

His individual records ultimately is more important to him than the team.

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I just hope I live to see them one day relegated.

Me too, ventured on to Facebook last night and the number of day trippers who must have got tickets as Xmas presents* was sickening, there were 3 wolves fans I know at the game and about 6 utd fans, including one who filmed the last minute free kick l, horrible

*or availability in general is up with them being shit, rona and it being the holidays 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Me too, ventured on to Facebook last night and the number of day trippers who must have got tickets as Xmas presents* was sickening, there were 3 wolves fans I know at the game and about 6 utd fans, including one who filmed the last minute free kick l, horrible

*or availability in general is up with them being shit, rona and it being the holidays 

I had a Man U fan trying to give me advice on where to park next Monday at Old Trafford.

I kindly reminded him i've been to Old Trafford more times than him (about 10 times).

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Their body language was so telling - a clearly disjointed and unhappy dressing room. Only a major rebuild is gonna fix it. Long may it continue. 

get the yellow and green scarves out!

seriously they need change at board level and a complete mentality shift, hopefully woodwards obsession with tractor engine partners was direct from the glaziers and they replace him with someone of the exact same ilk, the speed at which they did these deals in the summer suggested they'd finally sorted themselves out, the performances they've got out of them since and what they are still lacking suggests otherwise

23 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Their body language was so telling - a clearly disjointed and unhappy dressing room. Only a major rebuild is gonna fix it. Long may it continue. 

I mentioned poor body language in the Brentford match thread and everyone thought it was a hilarious suggestion as only a trained MI5 spy could make such a comment :lol: 

I agree with your point though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

When you captain is chucking his arms up constantly. Blaming everyone and just generally sulking you won't go far.

Far be it for me to compare the two but it's Micah Richards syndrome rubbing off on everyone.

My legs are shot and I'm not up to it so let's blame everyone else and chuck everyone under the bus.

Bad team that is.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

When you captain is chucking his arms up constantly. Blaming everyone and just generally sulking you won't go far.

Far be it for me to compare the two but it's Micah Richards syndrome rubbing off on everyone.

My legs are shot and I'm not up to it so let's blame everyone else and chuck everyone under the bus.

Bad team that is.

Ronaldo was the worst choice of captain. 

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

He was last night.

Slab head not in the squad. Hard to pick anyone except CR7 when Maguire is missing I guess.

Apparently some players are not happy with Maguire as captain either.

Â