Manchester United

BOF

40 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Ole on TV claiming Utd aren't getting penalties since there was discussion about amount of penalties they've been getting up until about a month ago. Hypocrisy. Utd have been given the most amount of dodgy penalties in the last 18 months above any other team.

This also flies in the face of the amount of dodgy challenges Maguire gets away with in the box when defending set pieces. 

Its the oldest Fergie trick in the book, he just isnt as intimidating

• Like 1

Really pissing me off now. 

They get handed one dubious penalty a week since the start of the season and now that they have stopped I can't remember a recent match where OGS hasn't used the post-match interview to complain about not getting them. Not only in that match, but matches before and ones that haven't even been played yet!

And now all the players are joining in too.

What a bunch of pricks.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

new sponsorship deal is 200 million down on the Chevrolet deal but are calling it the biggest pandemic deal yet. I think this is another indication the transfer fees are going to be sinking soon

Rumoured to be around £50m a year with a separate car partner deal now also available to them 

Its still ridiculous money 

I'd love it if utd collapsed financially along with the likes of barca and madrid

The FFP crowd **** by their greed

On 19/03/2021 at 14:41, villa4europe said:

Rumoured to be around £50m a year with a separate car partner deal now also available to them 

Its still ridiculous money 

I'd love it if utd collapsed financially along with the likes of barca and madrid

The FFP crowd **** by their greed

Barca are definitely feeling it. I mean I don't think they won a European cup until 1995? Could go back to those days where competing domestically is the best they can hope for. 

Madrid will be fine. They are low key bankrolled by the Spanish government as like an asset of national importance. A few 100 million euros for another squad rebuild will be found down the sofa. 

Man U, I hope and pray they go completely bust and in my lifetime I see them relegated

7 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Barca are definitely feeling it. I mean I don't think they won a European cup until 1995? Could go back to those days where competing domestically is the best they can hope for. 

Not really accurate. My dislike of them dates back to the 80' and early 90's when they beat IFK Göteborg and Sampdoria in big European cup games and finals. Think they might have won some European titles back in the 70's as well. Guess it was harder for then during Franco.

Have to remember that back in those days only the team that won the league to into the Champions cup, same for the Cup Winners cup. Not really sure how many clubs from each nation got into the UEFA cup but I imagine 1 or 2 maybe?

Edited by sne

On 28/02/2021 at 18:37, Zatman said:

The Big 6, what crap. 2 of them teams arent even in the top 6 and one of them is 22 points behind the top team

So called big 6. Well they didn't use that term after we dropped out of the top 6 post MON. How long will they keep this term up?

United will not win the important trophies with Solskjaer as manager I don't think he is ruthless enough.

14 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It seems entirely possible that 'the big 6' might all finish in the top 7, so it's hardly a ridiculous term; the only real problem with it is that it's getting harder to justify ignoring Leicester.

Obviously they should amend it and remove Arsenal on sporting merit 😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Got a few of these words removed moaning about last night representing everything that is wrong with football

They're that blind to everything they've done to put football in the gutter and how they benefitted for so long thanks to their financial advantage over the league 

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Got a few of these words removed moaning about last night representing everything that is wrong with football

They're that blind to everything they've done to put football in the gutter and how they benefitted for so long thanks to their financial advantage over the league 

Yes they where the first to do it, poaching Cole and Yorke then a massive fee at the time for Wayne Rooney, and Veron they created the blueprint

• Like 2

Â