Manchester United

BOF

33 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If what I have said is trolling then so be it. Breaking into a ground and getting a match postponed cos you aint happy that your neighbours are several years ahead of you is childish. Yes the owners are Representatives for Wellingborough, find a legal way to moan about it

I never said you were trolling...the trolling and agendas I spoke of, as I mentioned were in the On Topic over the recent period and why I had left the board

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Imagine any poor bugger that bought a now tv day pass for £9.99 to watch this game !

this was probably more entertaining than the game would have been

• Like 1

A birmingham-born 😏 Man Utd fan I know said that the protests weren’t just because of money been taken out of the club, but also because of a lack of communication with the fans, putting prices up and the super league thing.

I’d love it if the Glazers just thought “f*€k it!” and sold up, giving the club to 51% fans and 49% to some average owner that’s willing to give the fans majority decisions.

They’d be begging for the Glazers again when the following season sees them spend £30m on transfers while doing these, apparently much-needed, ground renovations.

• Like 2

I think they will have a shocker next year hopefully.  I have a really good feeling that OGS will be found out.

They look a million miles away from where they think they should be,  a nice bit of overspend in the summer by them and we should be laughing.

They would give us 135m - 150m for Jack if they thought they would beat Liverpool or Man city to him.  Even at that price,  Only 30/40 % % better than McGuire for 90 + M.

They are on a level playing field now in terms of Referee decisions as well because of VAR.    

32 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I think they will have a shocker next year hopefully.  I have a really good feeling that OGS will be found out.

They look a million miles away from where they think they should be,  a nice bit of overspend in the summer by them and we should be laughing.

They would give us 135m - 150m for Jack if they thought they would beat Liverpool or Man city to him.  Even at that price,  Only 30/40 % % better than McGuire for 90 + M.

They are on a level playing field now in terms of Referee decisions as well because of VAR.    

He has been there 2 and a half years and people say this every few weeks. He isnt a great manager but he is a lot better than people think

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He has been there 2 and a half years and people say this every few weeks. He isnt a great manager but he is a lot better than people think

their away record is pretty nuts, the last away game they lost was to liverpool 19th January 2020

they have us and wolves left to play this season so theres every danger theyll go a whole season without losing an away game

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Yes 2nd in the league to a great side and possible Eurpa league winners hes not doing that badly.  Man united fans feel they have a devine right to winning everything and they have always had more their fair share of trouble makers. 

Edited by PaulC

16 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes 2nd in the league to a great side and possible Eurpa league winners hes not doing that badly.  Man united fans feel they have a devine right to winning everything and they have always had more their fair share of trouble makers. 

I think the United fans are quite supportive of Solskjaer, its others that seem to be against him

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Every time he drops points the knives come out.

Hahahaha the PE teacher can’t even win every single game!!!!1!

19 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Today’s line up for ManUre 

5E1116DA-935B-459D-8C4E-D631A1C034D2.jpeg

Big Rick is always getting caught offside. 

• Haha 1

Â