Manchester United

BOF

“We Just Want Our Club Back” Confirms Dublin Manchester United Fan

“IT’S NOT about big money signings, the club is the heartbeat of the community,” confirmed Dublin native and Manchester United fan Glen Keely, of the widely reported on protests (that nearly killed Graeme Souness) against the club’s owners which saw his club’s game against Liverpool postponed.

“Green and Gold, Heaton Newt! The Glazers don’t own the club, it belongs to the people who live and breathe United, not for those who fly in to cash in – we want our club back,” added Keely, who lives a stone’s throw away from Dalymount Park.

Keely was echoing many of the sentiments relayed by Gary Neville, who now sounds like the lovechild of Karl Marx and Fidel Castro when not discussing subjects relating to Peter Lim or Ryan Giggs.

The Dublin resident suggested United fans should continue protesting until the Glazers sell up and United is returned to its working class roots.

“I’ll be over sporadically every second year or so to join in, and while it probably isn’t wise to light a flair in the corporate box, I, at all times, have one metaphorically lit in my heart for my club,” said Keely in a stirring speech.

The suspended fixture has since been played at an undisclosed maximum security island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, with the teams playing out their customary boring 0-0 draw, but it is believed many fans would now prefer if all Premier League games were replaced with fan protests in order to deliver a more entertaining product.

Elsewhere, Graeme Souness has updated his CV and applied for the position of Head of Security at Old Trafford, however, it is believed United will instead simply deploy Eric Cantona onto the pitch if the field of play needs clearing in the near future.

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2021/05/04/we-just-want-our-club-back-confirms-dublin-manchester-united-fan/

• Haha 1

I'm taking that with a pinch of salt

Doesn't mention anywhere that Woodward has gone and it will have been his deal 

Sounds like oportunism 

Edit - but at the same time £20m a year for their training kit, FFP really is a disgrace, that's more than 3x our main shirt deal 

Edited by villa4europe

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Wouldn't be suprised if they play a weakened side on tuesday to give Leicester a helping hand 

Thats what also annoys me. Ole whinging about their games yet plays all their star players

I really hope villareal destroy them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats what also annoys me. Ole whinging about their games yet plays all their star players

Thing is i'd rather Leicester made 4th than Liverpool so i'd rather them play a weakened side against leicester and a strong one against Liverpool

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair he said today's game wasn't an issue because they're used to playing Thursday - Sunday.

It was always going to be Tuesday's game where he rests players

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair he said today's game wasn't an issue because they're used to playing Thursday - Sunday.

It was always going to be Tuesday's game where he rests players

Resting them to screw liverpool over perhaps 🙂

For me, i hate the hoardes of glory hunting "fans" more than the club itself, especially the tamworth and nuneaton reds i work with who expect me to take them seriously when they say "we/us" despite never even been near Manchester.

They are - invariably - total words removed. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

For me, i hate the hoardes of glory hunting "fans" more than the club itself, especially the tamworth and nuneaton reds i work with who expect me to take them seriously when they say "we/us" despite never even been near Manchester.

They are - invariably - total words removed. 

Yep. If I'm talking football with someone and they say they're a Man Utd fan I basically assume they don't know what they're talking about.

Which is very unfair at times. There's a guy at work who is a really nice guy, born in Stretford, family are all lifelong Man Utd fans. He's a "proper" fan. But I just can't take him seriously. It's almost like I just assume Utd fans have a completely warped perspective of everything.

It's like I see on twitter Utd and Liverpool fans arguing over who has the media bias against them :D

• Like 2

Alot of my mates are United fans here in london. The most deluded fans ever

They were aguing how the ref was fine yesterday,  ollies was blatent dive and never a hand ball from greenwood.

The same fans atht thought konsa last season was a pen.

Deluded

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Alot of my mates are United fans here in london. The most deluded fans ever

They were aguing how the ref was fine yesterday,  ollies was blatent dive and never a hand ball from greenwood.

The same fans atht thought konsa last season was a pen.

Deluded

I wouldn't call them mates, I'd call them words removed.

• Haha 1

Â