Manchester United

BOF

I expect Fergie to pop his head up this week and blame the players.  Try to take the pressure off OGS.  Predictable manure nonsense,  they have got 5 years of building no matter what happens to get anywhere near man city.

So from,  almost unbeatable to the small heath of scumchester in a a few years.  words removed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I can see it now, Villa 2-0 up, Man United down to 9 "men", none of whom can grow a beard yet, we're in the 90th minute.

Suddenly Sir Alex rocks up, winks at the 4th official, he adds 20 minutes extra time, and somehow Ruud Van **** Nistelrooy gets subbed on to score a hat trick. Then I wake up screaming. 

Ruud? Surely it would be Federico Macheda. A player I'm sure only Villa fans remember.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, villalad21 said:

We don't play them until late November. OGS probably gone by then. 😩

I am going to this game. I hope he is still there.

The condition for my ticket is that my seat is for home supporters only, and if I am found supporting the opposition ( Villa), I will be ejected. I have a feeling that Villa will give their supporters more to cheer about than Manure will. Its going to be hard pretending to be a Manure supporter, as I will really have to curb my enthusiasm.

I will be playing the " neutral tourist" card.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Lingard is one of the very worst to ever where a United shirt, a complete and utter nothing player.

36 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

How he starts for them game in game out is a mystery.. 

he is still young and has potential ;) 

Think his friendship with Pogba and Rashford plus being a Manc keeps him at the club. Probably Championship standard but somehow also picks up regular England caps

10 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

We got to a World Cup semi final with him in the team as well.  Astonishing really, I've never really seen him do anything.

I've seen him say "Beans/Beanz" a lot.

As important as talent is, fear is just as big.

City and Liverpool are the most talented teams, but everyone plays in to their hands by allowing them as much of the ball as they want, and sitting back.  United don't scare teams anymore, so they tend to be a bit more forward thinking against them.

• Like 4

completely agree, there wont be many teams anymore that in the build up to the game focus on how to stop utd, will happily play their own stuff against them

Liverpool and city you might pin fullbacks back sit your DMC on a specific player, get your wide men on the halfway line, sacrifice possession in favour of a tight shape etc you aren't doing that vs this utd

It's an absolute lack of creative players in the team.

Pagba can pick a pass for sure but he isn't a playmaker.

Their second best passer is probably Nilsson-Lindelöf.

Playing JLingz in the #10 role is comical.

Mata is on the wrong side of his career but I think he would help them more because he at least has vision and creativity.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 12:02, villalad21 said:

Martial injured and they just sent Alexis on loan.

They are really short in attacking options. The shit show just keep on giving.

Its crazy how they have spent so much money and still can barely put a good 11 out. DdG also looks a mess still from last season.

Â