Manchester United

BOF

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Regardless of how shit they are when we play them they wont lose. They could be forced to play the Under 16s and we would conspire not to beat them

I can see it now, Villa 2-0 up, Man United down to 9 "men", none of whom can grow a beard yet, we're in the 90th minute.

Suddenly Sir Alex rocks up, winks at the 4th official, he adds 20 minutes extra time, and somehow Ruud Van **** Nistelrooy gets subbed on to score a hat trick. Then I wake up screaming. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I can see it now, Villa 2-0 up, Man United down to 9 "men", none of whom can grow a beard yet, we're in the 90th minute.

Suddenly Sir Alex rocks up, winks at the 4th official, he adds 20 minutes extra time, and somehow Ruud Van **** Nistelrooy gets subbed on to score a hat trick. Then I wake up screaming. 

The horror. The horror.

One of the Birmingham born, Birmingham based Man Utd fans that I work with tweeted that he was taking his daughter to her first Man Utd game at Old Trafford this morning. I enjoyed tweeting after the game saying she’d have had more fun at Villa Park on Friday night :D

..and a shorter drive too!

• Like 1

McTominay starting week in week out for them, wouldn't even make our bench. There's bedding in youngsters and then there's just playing competition winners like him and Pereira. Mind you, they don't have any better midfield alternatives, which illustrates why they're really not very good. Ironically, the best of their current academy crop, Tuanzebe, can't get a look in.

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

McTominay starting week in week out for them, wouldn't even make our bench. There's bedding in youngsters and then there's just playing competition winners like him and Pereira. Mind you, they don't have any better midfield alternatives, which illustrates why they're really not very good. Ironically, the best of their current academy crop, Tuanzebe, can't get a look in.

57 million Fred cant even get in that midfield 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

57 million Fred cant even get in that midfield 😂😂😂

He's trash, rivaling Bebe for worst signing up there. City signed Rodri for that much. We got Douglas Luiz for £15m ffs.

The TV money looks like it's mostly benefiting the smaller clubs right now. The big clubs are overspending on garbage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

He's trash, rivaling Bebe for worst signing up there. City signed Rodri for that much. We got Douglas Luiz for £15m ffs.

The TV money looks like it's mostly benefiting the smaller clubs right now. The big clubs are overspending on garbage.

Just United and Chelsea though. City and Liverpool have bought well, Spurs too when they do. Arsenal sign good players, problem is they dont fix problem positions 

Â