Manchester United

BOF

18 hours ago, Keyblade said:

When are we playing them? I hope it's soon. Best chance to beat them at VP in a few generations probably :lol:

Pffft don't be silly.  Three guarantees in life; death, taxes and United beating Villa.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

What an absolute shit show, even if they go on to win. Do the powers that be accept this is where Utd are now, or roll the dice again?

As long as the dice isn't entirely faces that are 0s, it's hard to see how they could do much worse.

To think they thought Moyes or Van Gaal was as bad as it'd get then they'd be right back to the top.

I do have a bit of sympathy for OGS cos they started playing for him immediately, went on an incredible run thrn just downed tools. Yes, he should be keeping the motivation going but players have mugged him off. He hasn't handled this second phase at all well, hes largely got the same squad which he said he'd overhaul (minus the top scorer).

1-1, at Old Trafford, versus Rochdale, with players like Wan-Bissaka, Tuanzebe, Jones, Rojo, Fred, Pogba, Lingard all playing..........(and James for 30 minutes at the end).

Terrible, wonder if OGS will be the first manager sacked this season?

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Terrible, wonder if OGS will be the first manager sacked this season?

Wouldn't surprise me. Could be worse, he'll be scuttling back to Norway with £25m in his pocket. Not bad for failing.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Looks like Taunzebe is  starting for Manure vs Arsenal.

At right back.

Is OGS actually Steve Bruce in disguise???

Playing left back by the looks.

• Haha 1

Â