Manchester United

BOF

Loving the LVG Fail-a-thon. Such a pompous, self-important, bitter man. I want him to stay long enough that they are Europa League headliners on a regular basis.

Sadly I don't think it will come to that. Given the amount he has spent, I think if don't win something or at least seriously challenge for honours (which i think is highly doubtful) he will be gone. They are simply to rich to stay S**t for to long, we should cherish it while it lasts.

Reading on twitter that monaco have confirmed its €80 million. What the ****?

I'm not sure how true this is, but I was listening to Collymore earlier and he claims that Spurs Bid £12m for him at the start of the window, Monaco rejected that but said they could have him if they raised their bid to £20m. As I said, its talksport so probably nonsense, bit if that is true why have UTD gone so high? Monaco it seems have played on their desperation.

Loving the LVG Fail-a-thon. Such a pompous, self-important, bitter man. I want him to stay long enough that they are Europa League headliners on a regular basis.

Sadly I don't think it will come to that. Given the amount he has spent, I think if don't win something or at least seriously challenge for honours (which i think is highly doubtful) he will be gone. They are simply to rich to stay S**t for to long, we should cherish it while it lasts.

People probably said similar about Liverpool 25 years ago....

Sure the money is different now and it reduces the chances of significant falls from grace but there is no guarantee of a swift return to former glories or of a return at all. Clearly they aren't going to do a Leeds but they could do a Liverpool. Unlikely though I agree.

Of course there are never any guarantee's, but you suspect that UTD will pump in as much money as needed, so in theory they just need a decent manager to spend it

In all fairness with it being a minute it really should do. United say they have a receipt to prove they sent it in time, even if not a minute here or there and they should be flexible to the fact that technology doesn't always behave in the way you might want it to. 

They've had 3 months! Really no excuse for lateness.

I know. But I often think this is down to agents looking for one last bite rather than the clubs themselves. In turn the fans suffer. I still think leniency should be shown. 

Besides, you could say that for all deadline deals particularly last minute (literally) ones. 

LVG is doing an utterly utterly shite job, I'd kill to hear Fergie's honest thoughts on events post Fergie time.

Me too, he must be bloody furious at how quickly his legacy is being unravelled. The temptation to come back in some capacity must be huge.

Doubtful. It just makes him look even better.

As Roy Keane said, Fergie acts in his own interests, not Manchester United's. It was always about his ego more than the club.

Considering Roy Keane said that, I'll be requesting BOFs salt truck please

Players Man United have sold this summer:

De Gea - not gone

Di Maria

Valdes - not gone

Rafeal - hardly played last year

Nani - on loan last year

Falcao - added little

Van Persie

Lindegaard - hardly played last year

Hernandez - on loan last year

Even if the De Gea deal goes through, they'll have navas who's a good keeper.

I think the major losses they've had this transfer window are Di Maria and RVP. Memphis takes up one of those gaps, so they're not much worse off than last season at all. I do think they're going backwards but I don't think it's an implosion

Not directly responding to you, just general comments about reactions to man United transfer window

Edited by skarroki

The whole transfer approach of manure has been shambolic and looks not planned since lvg became manager. The de gea circus is just an example of that and they are left with a player who doesn't want to be there who the fans know doesn't want to be the and will give him stick should he play and will be patently off as soon as the January window opens. The next 4 months will not be good for him or manure and I wonder if a cheeky loan bid for him should be made!

Â