Manchester United

BOF

Most on Redcafe seemed to think they played brilliantly....worth reminding they were playing Newcastle at home who I thought gave as good as they got and could've scored a couple themselves with better composure....

Not enough goals in that forward line at all, Rooney looks desperate at the moment.

Most on Redcafe seemed to think they played brilliantly..

Rule #1. Never ever use fan forums to look for the "truth" in football. It is embarrassingly bad. Every forum is the same.

I don't find Redcafe that bad actually, there's plenty of doom and gloom merchants on there like here anyway. Probably like it due to the inevitable influx of foreign fans but you do get some good stuff in other football on other european leagues and players.

• Like 1

Find the striker selection really bizarre...sells RVP and Falcao who weren't great but at least options plus Di Maria who could chip in with some goals and replacrs all three with seemingly just Memphis who's a wide player learning his trade in premier league.

There's talk of them selling Hernandez aswell,...Van Gaal was quick to loan him out last season so clearly didn't rate him and now has gone back to that stance again.

What are the other options, Fellani, Wilson who hasn't even made 18 this season.

That's before we even come to Centre half (Blind and Smalling gets found out against teams who have a clue what to do once they cross the halfway line) and of course the keeper situation.

LVG is making some baffling decisions.

A lot of talk of Austin going there, I think he will do well.

I have said a few times on here that I'd like us to sign Charlie Austin, but if I supported a club that had aspirations of challenging for title's domestically and in Europe I'm not sure he would capture my imagination.

Linked with Bale, Muller, Ronaldo (not that any of those were likely) only to end up with Charlie Austin. How the mighty have fallen ☺

in before panic buy

I'm not sure they will be able to get a marquee panic buy. There are some high profile players and former players speaking up warning targets about going to work undr him.

The board must be questioning how much more LvG should get too.

Hopefully Man U and Liverpool will be bang average this year. 

Should have binned Van Gaal and got Klopp start of the window. I never used to mind United, especially as they used to be enjoyable to watch, but they are quickly becoming a team I really dislike due to how they play.

Â