Manchester United

BOF

I dont think he was even that bad the problem for me was he was a player United didnt need except to prove they could still attract big players without Champions League football and was a clueless footballing decision as they had no idea what to do with him

Di Maria was always looking for a way out after his house got burgled which freaked out his wife big time.

I can understand that, imagine you go to Spain, can't speak any of the language and then get burgled, I wouldn't really want to be hanging around in that situation.

United still got 44m back for him so certainly nowhere near the biggest loss in English football on a player. Torres was a much worse transfer.,

Same for me, I too wonder what coaches and other fans saw in him but he had a very strong end of last season and has started to mature into a leader. He's comfortably ahead of Phil Jones in the development stage.

Let's see this United defence against an Alexis or Aguero though...

Same for me, I too wonder what coaches and other fans saw in him but he had a very strong end of last season and has started to mature into a leader. He's comfortably ahead of Phil Jones in the development stage.

Let's see this United defence against an Alexis or Aguero though...

Didn't realise how tall he is. Looked even taller than Gestede.

He's an absolute dinosaur of a player though.

Just holds every time to get a jump on whoever he's marking.

Fair play if he gets away with it. Carragher was a top CB for years because of it.

Have you ever heard Smalling talk? it's totally not what you'd expect. I think I'd laugh if he was trying to organise me in defence. he did look very good against us though, come a long way from being sat on the floor by Benteke.

He's an absolute dinosaur of a player though.

Just holds every time to get a jump on whoever he's marking.

Fair play if he gets away with it. Carragher was a top CB for years because of it.

John Terry is still OK when he plays that way same as Ramos and Thiago Silva. Its the "dark arts" of defending

Once he gets adjusted to the league I think he'll score a bundle.

Have you ever heard Smalling talk? it's totally not what you'd expect. I think I'd laugh if he was trying to organise me in defence. he did look very good against us though, come a long way from being sat on the floor by Benteke.

He sounds like a woman

I don't even know where to start with this shit.

• Like 1

He sounds like a woman

What? my football experience has always been loud brash centre backs screaming till their face is like a tomato, Smalling is very articulate and softly spoken, I just can't imagine him barking orders.

He sounds like a woman

From the beginning?

Â