Manchester United

BOF

LOL 50 MILL EURO for Martial football gone crazy this is more laughable than the Carroll transfer.

United need to get better now not buy youngsters in, Biggest club in the world is also worlds worst run club.

Januazj and Hernandez going to Germany today.

So since end of last season they've let go of RVP, Falcao, ADM and now those two from the attacking department.

And replaced them all with Memphis.....

LVG will probably buy another three central midfielders in next 24 hours.

Any thoughts Tommy?

**** knows whats going on. I refuse to believe Adnan is going anywhere and will be pissed if he does. Hernandez didn't want to be there and he wasn't good enough to warrant the playing time he wanted so its good that he is gone. We obviously need someone to replace him though which sounds like it is going to be this Martial guy. Never seen him play but he is very highly rated so I'm all for the signing. For the reported 36m I'd like to see someone more proven but prices are getting so **** I don't know what anyone is worth these days. Even then it is very risky to rely on a 19 year old as our only backup but there just isn't any top striker available. I would have loved to have signed Benteke and think he would have fit in great. Now, I'd settle for someone like Berahino to come in and offer some depth.

Tbf we needed the central midfielders as we were very thin there and Schneiderlin has solved a lot of our defensive issues. I'd still like to have seen a new CB and to sort out wtf is going on with the keepers as Romero isn't good enough.

I think we've got a fairly strong team though and even bringing in a couple of new players isn't going to change much as the personnel is the biggest problem but the way we are setup to play is. We are too slow on the ball. Everything is behind the ball, no runs into space, no one trying to get in behind the defenders. It is all ball to feet and then look up to pick out someone else to feet. It is too easy to defend. There are a couple instances each match where we pick the tempo up and we look really threatening but then just revert to type and slowly pass the ball around again. We need to mix it up, keeping possession is great but it isn't great on its own.

So basically, a van Gaal team?

Good assessment and exactly how I see it for the main, particularly your style of play. If you'd signed a property decent centre half maybe you could afford to be more expansive?

This is for the pinches of salt we'll need in the next 28 hours of the transfer window with the meeja trying to guess who United want to put up front.  In fact this goes for every team and every position.

HOWO_tipper_Truck.jpg

• Like 2

So, Adnan is gone on loan. No doubt to never be seen again. I'm fecking pissed. How does he go from starting 4 matches in a row to being shipped out on loan. If he doesn't come back then van Gaal can feck right off.

Ridiculous.

Edit - not yourself by the way. The decision to send him on loan.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

This is for the pinches of salt we'll need in the next 28 hours of the transfer window with the meeja trying to guess who United want to put up front.  In fact this goes for every team and every position.

HOWO_tipper_Truck.jpg

That would be like a truckload of salt

Hernandez and David De Gea gone, looks like utd are on the brink of a crisis.

We'll know officially when it's a crisis because Rooney will hand in a transfer request (and walk away with an improved contract).

• Like 1

Wonder what the chance of Giggs or Klopp being in charge by next season.

I can't see them blowing up, but finishing 3rd/4th and second round CL along with playing this same old results driven 

control football all season, could see serious pressure on getting someone who plays "The United Way" in.

Anyway, given the last 20yrs I'm loving seeing some chaos there  :)  :)  :)

This is for the pinches of salt we'll need in the next 28 hours of the transfer window with the meeja trying to guess who United want to put up front. In fact this goes for every team and every position.

HOWO_tipper_Truck.jpg

That would be like a truckload of salt
It's where we take all our pinches from. Duh.

Guadiola will surely be van gaals successor

If there's any sniff of him leaving Munich Man. City will be in like a shot for him.

Wouldn't shock me if Mourinho still managed Man. United at some stage in the future. 

I prefer to read this with the fullstops after 'Man' to denote the end of the sentence .

Oldman14.png

• Like 2

Lindegaad has signed for the baggies too. WTF :lol:

Maybe they've got a mega deal in the pipeline and moving all these players off the wage bill to finance it...

Navas coming in as new Number one as part of De Gea deal so that's one position they've reasonably sorted out now.

LVG is doing an utterly utterly shite job, I'd kill to hear Fergie's honest thoughts on events post Fergie time.

Me too, he must be bloody furious at how quickly his legacy is being unravelled. The temptation to come back in some capacity must be huge.

LVG is doing an utterly utterly shite job, I'd kill to hear Fergie's honest thoughts on events post Fergie time.

Me too, he must be bloody furious at how quickly his legacy is being unravelled. The temptation to come back in some capacity must be huge.

Doubtful. It just makes him look even better.

As Roy Keane said, Fergie acts in his own interests, not Manchester United's. It was always about his ego more than the club.

He's actually doing one of the worst jobs I've ever seen, they really should have sacked him at the end of last season. 

Martial is very far from being the finished article, there is absolutely no way in hell that he will go straight into their first team and score lots of goals. I'd be surprised if he scores double figures this season. Absolutely not the sort of player they need and he is going to be a profound waste of money. 

Â