Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

They love to horde players. I mean why didn't they sell Lingard to Wham in the summer for 20 mill odd? Now he's likely to leave for free now and let's be real he hasn't had a sniff at United. 

They are just so weird, Amad Diallo yeh 30 mill odd for him and loan him to rangers.

Sounds good????

Spoilers...they have no idea what they are doing.

As for Diallo going to Rangers. Who develops playing in SPL nowadays. Patrick Roberts MK II.

Even we knew SPL standard is abysmal so not to look at Rangers for players ...despite the rumours.

2 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

They love to horde players. I mean why didn't they sell Lingard to Wham in the summer for 20 mill odd? Now he's likely to leave for free now and let's be real he hasn't had a sniff at United. 

They are just so weird, Amad Diallo yeh 30 mill odd for him and loan him to rangers.

Sounds good????

Pogba the same. Probably could have sold him multiple times. He'll be off on a free in the summer. Appallingly run team.

Purchased Van de Beek and never played him

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

dont believe the guff, they've still spent plenty of money

the problem they had was woodward, followed by a mental block that they cant shake due to stay away owners who take very little interest in them bar the money, all this yellow and green scarf stuff all it does is generate an excuse for the players because it keeps the fans and media off them

they find their purslow and they'll be perfectly fine

arsenal are exactly the same

and after all that...still **** em, they made this bed, all this games gone football is bullshit stuff i'll always be of the opinion that utd instigated most of it, more or less every negative with regards to the money in football stems from utd, the PL and sky

I think Mourinho would have done fine except they threw at him a 90 million donkey who was the most opposite of any Mourinho player you could find

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Did I see correctly that he's gone on loan to Bordeuax?

I think it broke down in the end

Bordeaux after tapping up Koscielny to leave Arsenal then forced him to leave as they couldnt afford him anymore so wanted Jones as replacement who probably gets paid more

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think Mourinho would have done fine except they threw at him a 90 million donkey who was the most opposite of any Mourinho player you could find

Do you really think he would have done fine? This is the guy who let KDB, salah and Lukaku leave Chelsea for relative peanuts. Two of those three are in and around the worlds top 5 players and lukaku is the most expensive player ever in total transfers so I very much question the guy. Especially in modern football, take the last 5/6 years the guy would struggle to get a job anywhere 

I think my dislike of them is mostly down to pure envy, even after the last 10 years. It is just so frustrating that  Manchester has completely dominated over Birmingham in sports, as in many other cultural facets of this country, which makes most people think they are the second city.

I  have said it before but in 1992 Villa and United had the same amount of league titles, FA Cups and European Cup wins.  They took advantage of the premier league years to fully cement their status as the biggest team in the country, whilst we have piddled around for 30 years.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s absolutely mind blowing when you think about what Paul Pogba has cost Man United.

All the money spent on developing and paying him as a young player only for him to walk out on a free transfer at the first opportunity. Then a £100M transfer fee to bring him ‘home’ plus whatever obscene amount of money spent on wages and he’s just going to walk out again on a free transfer.

I doubt anyone anywhere has ever cost a club so much and contributed so little in return.

Contributed so little? 

You think true religion pay utd as much as they do per year to be their official denim partner without pogba's Instagram account numbers? 

He's man utd in a nutshell 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Contributed so little? 

You think true religion pay utd as much as they do per year to be their official denim partner without pogba's Instagram account numbers? 

I’m talking tangible contribution. 

The kind of stuff people actually remember.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Contributed so little? 

Clubs have official denim partners now ?!?!

Game's gone 🙄

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

Their enormous income can’t paper over the dreadful running of the club forever.

It will though, when they can effectively write off the money they've spent on pogba, martial will leave for next to nothing, van de beek was another £30million+ signing that hasn't played, sancho has done nothing for £75million

And this is where FFP is bollocks

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Fitting that this thread was 4 pages deep.

Afterthought United.

I'm loving their continued collapse. This is delicious schadenfreude. 

It was locked for a a few weeks 

Â