Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Back to the Liverpool thing, I'm having a genuine "debate" on Facebook with a mate of mine, who's a Liverpool fan. He's convinced Suarez won't go anywhere in the Summer because no-one can afford him.

I pointed out that Bayern Munich could probably afford him.

But now he's convinced that there's no way Suarez would go there. He wouldn't swap the premier League for the Bundesliga, he's saying.

Deluded.

Back to the Liverpool thing, I'm having a genuine "debate" on Facebook with a mate of mine, who's a Liverpool fan. He's convinced Suarez won't go anywhere in the Summer because no-one can afford him.

I pointed out that Bayern Munich could probably afford him.

But now he's convinced that there's no way Suarez would go there. He wouldn't swap the premier League for the Bundesliga, he's saying.

Deluded.

It's similar to having a religious debate with a closed mind. If you satisfy his argument he simply moves the goalposts. You'll never win. Just laugh your tits off in the summer when he does go. But even then, your mate will cite extenuating circumstances and claim it was better all-round for LFC.

Ha, this could go on.

How I miss Wiggy, and his slutty arse.

I fear we may never see Ads again. :( No activity on here or his twitter feed since November. :(

:(

What a pisser. Take care Ad.

• Like 1

The guy in my office who answers his phone immediately, even if you're mid conversation with him.

Literally the first ring won't even be finished and he'll pick it up and answer without acknowledging you.

No "I need to take this" or "give me a second".

Let it ring for a couple of seconds, man! 

Gillette / Wilkinson sword and there products, just watched an ad for the new "the gillette sensor Excel power glide sensitive" which boasts 5 blades each thinner than a sheet of paper, a vibrating core and glide technology.

How gullible do you have to be to believe this bull

Gays

Just kidding, the fact you cant make a genuine small mistake on the road any more without someone going completely mental at you even when you have your hand up mouthing sorry.

the fact you cant make a genuine small mistake on the road any more without someone going completely mental at you even when you have your hand up mouthing sorry.

..so I'm making good progress along the A whatever between Yeovil and Dorchester earlier today. The guy behind in the fastest car in the world (or it might have been a little Vauxhall), clearly is itching to get past me. But it's single lane, with long bends. I know there is a dual carriageway bit coming up, he knows it too and has started accelerating up to burst past me at the first possible point of two lane heaven.

We get to the two lane bit and I see ahead of us a van and trailer on it's side across the road. So I move out half a lane to block the guy behind from overtaking me and I hit the hazards at the same time. He went full on arm waving beeping mental. Well, he did for approx 5 seconds until he worked out why i stopped him. Then it's all double thumbs up and brothers by different mothers. 

Such extremes of emotion. I'm sure he wouldn't be like that in real life outside of his little car. But I do reckon I stopped an episode of Casualty unfolding.

Edited by chrisp65

This might be controversial,

Public breastfeeding.

My cousin, who's just had a baby, has tweeted a picture of her breastfeeding her baby.

Keep that shit to yourself, thanks.

Completely agree.

Link?

She's actually semi famous (I say semi famous, not really, just like Z list) in Ireland so I'm sure the pictures are on some Irish version of a shitty magazine's website like heat or something

This might be controversial,

Public breastfeeding.

My cousin, who's just had a baby, has tweeted a picture of her breastfeeding her baby.

Keep that shit to yourself, thanks.

Completely agree.

Link?

She's actually semi famous (I say semi famous, not really, just like Z list) in Ireland so I'm sure the pictures are on some Irish version of a shitty magazine's website like heat or something

Is it Andrea Corr

The guy in my office who answers his phone immediately, even if you're mid conversation with him.

Literally the first ring won't even be finished and he'll pick it up and answer without acknowledging you.

This and phone deafness

**** really gets on my tits man, there is a bird that sits by me and if she is on the phone not even a **** nuclear warhead being shoved directly up her arse hole would get her to acknowledge anything other than the phone call, you sit there waving like an idiot, you shout, you scream, you email her, you write a little note for her but no, she has to spend 15/20 minutes gassing about absolutely **** all to someone about something thats not even work related and she wont even look at you

**** annoys the **** out of me

Very rude. If you want to talk to people like that call them, don't go to speak in person. Even if they're three desks away - if they ask why it gives you a clear chance to tell them.

If I'm talking to someone and the phone rings, I say 'just let me see who it is', answer it, say 'I'm with someone right now, I'll call you back'. Now I've learned I have to write down the name of the caller or I'm in great danger of forgetting the call back part.

Then it's all double thumbs up and brothers by different mothers. 

Such extremes of emotion. I'm sure he wouldn't be like that in real life outside of his little car. But I do reckon I stopped an episode of Casualty unfolding.

:lol: Been there done that. People really are highly strung in their cars. I can be at times but I get wound up BY the bad driving, not because I'm on a time trial and you're in the way.

Very rude. If you want to talk to people like that call them, don't go to speak in person. Even if they're three desks away - if they ask why it gives you a clear chance to tell them.

If I'm talking to someone and the phone rings, I say 'just let me see who it is', answer it, say 'I'm with someone right now, I'll call you back'. Now I've learned I have to write down the name of the caller or I'm in great danger of forgetting the call back part.

This guy sits opposite me. The majority of the time when we're talking it's just social.

So I have no problem with him answering his call and giving it priority over me.

But he can afford to finish his sentence or let me finish mine before he picks it up, rather than answer it after it's been ringing for a millisecond.

Â