Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Yeah needless to say, it's not a public toilet exploit.

But then, apart from post-cottaging, I don't often find myself harbouring such troubles in public toilets!

This hasn't been VillaTalk's finest moment, has it.

Its on a par with "How do you wipe yer arse"...... :?

The idea technique has already been mentioned unless you have sufficient space to squat over the bowl, hands on one side, knees the other with your gentlemen's are perfectly positioned over the water......

You can always try the mortar technique, but the problems are two-fold; 1) judging your start position and 2) changing position quickly as the stream dissipates without collateral splashing.

I have little doubt this will out me as a tasteless heathen to the music aficionados on here but I like both Pharrell and Daft Punk yet I'm disappointingly underwhelmed with their collaboration. Hopefully it's a grower.

I have little doubt this will out me as a tasteless heathen to the music aficionados on here but I like both Pharrell and Daft Punk yet I'm disappointingly underwhelmed with their collaboration. Hopefully it's a grower.

I wasn't keen on first listen but now its very much whats not to like.

One time I had such a full bladder I managed to start peeing, took a step backwards, bend down just far enough to grab the newspaper on the floor behind me, step back to my starting position and find the TV listings without spilling a drop.

I really REALLY like it.

But I've only heard it thrice, so maybe it gets old fast.

The magnum infinity advert.

"You've got to come see this"

Cuts to ginger bird tilting her head mouthing 'what' and running off.

**** spunk trumpets.

Your hate seems to focus largely on adverts :D

Got new medication to go with my amitriptyline and clopidogrel its called gabapentin. It takes away the pain around my eye that I get and the blurred vision in that eye that comes and goes as it pleases. So far its working a treat, I haven't suffered blurred vision, no bloodshot eye, no pain but now I feel really light headed. I should be chuffed that the eye etc is better but its really frustrating that I now feel so light headed. Cant make up my mind which way round is better, eye pain or light headedness. 

Â