Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When you are on a website applying for jobs, and they ask for your name, DOB, qualifications, job experience, hobbies etc and then they ask you to upload your CV. All that information is obviously going to be on my CV, so why ask me for it. It is a waste of my time filling it out.

• Like 2

Rafa Benitez

the general consenus amongst liverpool fans that he is one of the top 3/4 managers in world football and that they would have won the league and toppled utd if the owners had only backed him means that i cant help but smile when it comes to rafa, he's an absolute gold mine on RAWK

still stunned he wanted rid of Alonso so badly that it alienated him. still havent replaced him at the club 4 years on

Rafa Benitez

the general consenus amongst liverpool fans that he is one of the top 3/4 managers in world football and that they would have won the league and toppled utd if the owners had only backed him means that i cant help but smile when it comes to rafa, he's an absolute gold mine on RAWK

still stunned he wanted rid of Alonso so badly that it alienated him. still havent replaced him at the club 4 years on

To be fair he had been playing poorly for a while before Benitez started wanting him sold.

'Why didn't they cut me off?' Lonely man runs up £91,184 phone bill calling daytime chat line after splitting up with his girlfriend
  • Kevin Waldrum, 45, ran up £91,184 phone bill calling adult chat lines
  • Began calling after splitting from girlfriend of 2 years
  • Claims he was unaware of costs and should have been 'cut off'
  • Continued to call after receiving first bill of £19,333.63 from Vodafone
  • Company barred his SIM but he obtained a new one to continue calling
  • Vodafone has cut total bill of £91,184 to £29,083 in 'goodwill'
  • Mr Waldrum has called the offer 'rubbish' and refuses to pay

article-2305358-19258CFF000005DC-199_638

A man has run up a staggering £91,184 phone bill in just three months after calling a daytime chat line to alleviate his loneliness.

Kevin Waldrum, began calling the premium rate chat line after splitting from his partner of 2 years.

The former security guard, from Gladstone Avenue, Loughborough, says he will continue to fight against paying the debt, which Vodafone have reduced to £29,083, claiming it has ruined his life and forced him to begin taking a variety of anti-anxiety medications.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2305358/Vodafone-Kevin-Waldrum-runs-91-184-phone-calling-daytime-chat-line-alleviate-loneliness.html#ixzz2PtYUFjOb 

in other words "ive done a bad thing but its somebody elses fault" 

What a twot

his refusing to pay, and is now on disability benefit due to the stress its causing him. his either a genius or a complete ****

Edited by Jimzk5

He sounds like a right word removed. I hope Vodafone don't back down and continue to request what is due to them.

I'm surprised he hasn't declared himself bankrupt. That seems to be the easy option for a certain group of people nowadays 

Edited by Xela

Wow, even I'm not that lonely or pathetic.

That made me 'lol'  :D

I did wonder how long it worked out at.. 10.5 hours per day! Man... sore wrists.. and on an iPhone as well! He must have had to sit plugged into the mains all day to make the calls!

The abbreviation "acca" and that word removed on the advert dressed like Steve Jobs telling me about acca insurance. Shit voice, shit product, shit acting and shit little point to the camera at the end of the advert. **** off William Hill. That reminds me, people who refer to William Hill as Bill Hill. rocket polishers.

• Like 2

Thatcher's death. It will be top story for weeks and I don't care. At all.

Love her or hate her, her death changes diddly shit. Not been in power for twenty odd years, she's had dementia for **** 10 years. Usually I'd be sad for her kids but in this case they seem like words removed so they can **** off too. Trading some of your own dignity to revel in an 87 year olds death is a bizarre concept IMO to boot.

The abbreviation "acca" and that word removed on the advert dressed like Steve Jobs telling me about acca insurance. Shit voice, shit product, shit acting and shit little point to the camera at the end of the advert. **** off William Hill. That reminds me, people who refer to William Hill as Bill Hill. rocket polishers.

I imagine that if you've got a nickname for a gambling institute, then you probably use them a little too often.

How Hayley Williams looks now.

Aye, looks like a right stupid word removed now. She's gone from a 'good old rim on the first date' to 'I'll finish on your tits but keep it to yourself'. Shame.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

Â