Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Shouty mothers. Had some beached whale/tracksuit-clad chav sat at the bus stop, smoking (which I'm sure you're not allowed to do anymore) and pawing away at her iphone while her two kids (both in full Rangers kits, socks and all) ran around going apeshit. Fair enough, they're kids, it's what they do. There came a point when one of the kids dropped his coat to go roll about in grass. This was too much for the woman, so she got up, and screamed at him through the plexi-glass shelter. Like, a full on bellow. Shit, he wasn't more than 10 feet away. She threatened him with a  slap and told him to pick his **** coat up.

Can't stand it.

indicators on cars, **** ridiculous things, I would remove them all together, then pedestrians (like myself) would take more care in crossing the **** road)

''Oh look a car is coming....yep its going straight on, its not indicating therefore it is not going to turn...I do believe that I should be safe to cross the road now''

ho hum, there's little old leemond crossing the road WHEN HE NEARLY GETS RAN THE **** OVER BECAUSE SOME FUCKTARD DIDN'T INDICATE

never mind though, if no one had indicators and no one signaled when they were going to turn I would have been a lot more **** careful so I suppose its my own fault really isn't it

**** idiot I practically had to do a **** ninja jump commando roll to get out of the way (and I aint all that supple these days) and not only did the **** motherless word removed not **** indicate he came flying around the corner at some **** ridiculous **** speed.

I wish I would have just stood there and took the full **** impact of the car and ended up with a broken **** spine then I could have sued the gobshite mother **** and got his **** mug all over the front of the sun

pricks....but I blame myself for believing that people who drive cars actually have driving licenses

Those smug, trendy, word removed-y **** kids on the BT adverts. Why don't those words removed just kill themselves. words removed.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

the main Forum :(

Has become like when Houllier was in charge and people ruining every topic. We won a prestigous youth tournament and has turned into a free for all of trolling  :angry:

• Like 1

Has become like when Houllier was in charge and people ruining every topic. We won a prestigous youth tournament and has turned into a free for all of trolling  :angry:

I'm doing my best to stay out, only come in off topic and other football now, but sometimes I just wonder in there like a lost puppy

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

There's a main forum???

• Like 3

I hear that, it's an absolute nightmare. There's the same topics/posters going round and round and round. People are biting far too much, it's even spilling into the other football forum...:(

I love the Main Forum. If you hate the main forum you must hate Aston Villa so you're not a real fan.

I bet you don't even go to games.

**** Lerner Lovers.

VILLA TILL I DIE...

• Like 1

Olly Murs.

Shitmuncher of the highest order.

although on the bbc prediction thing he's gone 1-1 for us V Stoke, whereas lawro has gone for 2-0 to choke-on-stench, so he can't be all bad.

Olly Murs.

Shitmuncher of the highest order.

although on the bbc prediction thing he's gone 1-1 for us V Stoke, whereas lawro has gone for 2-0 to choke-on-stench, so he can't be all bad.

That's a bit like comparing Herpes to AIDS. Sure, Herpes is 'better', but only when compared to one of the world's most deadly diseases. 

indicators on cars, **** ridiculous things, I would remove them all together, then pedestrians (like myself) would take more care in crossing the **** road)

''Oh look a car is coming....yep its going straight on, its not indicating therefore it is not going to turn...I do believe that I should be safe to cross the road now''

ho hum, there's little old leemond crossing the road WHEN HE NEARLY GETS RAN THE **** OVER BECAUSE SOME FUCKTARD DIDN'T INDICATE

never mind though, if no one had indicators and no one signaled when they were going to turn I would have been a lot more **** careful so I suppose its my own fault really isn't it

**** idiot I practically had to do a **** ninja jump commando roll to get out of the way (and I aint all that supple these days) and not only did the **** motherless word removed not **** indicate he came flying around the corner at some **** ridiculous **** speed.

I wish I would have just stood there and took the full **** impact of the car and ended up with a broken **** spine then I could have sued the gobshite mother **** and got his **** mug all over the front of the sun

pricks....but I blame myself for believing that people who drive cars actually have driving licenses

I've had the opposite happen to me a cou[ple of times in the pat 2 weeks, and have almost twice had 2 crashes.

I.m sitting at a juncton, waiting to pull out to the right.

Goon approches, and indicates to turn right (where I'm coming out of), and slows. I thus look right and left, to see it's clear, and as it is, I start to pull out.

Goon, at the last minute, decides not to turn right just as I'm pulling out, meaning I do emergency stop and goon has to swerve to other side of road to avoid crash.

I suppose I should NEVER trust a goon to do what their indicators say or don't say, but then, why the feck have indicators??!

Or maybe I just don't know my highway code, and indicators are to warn those behind that they are turning only? I don't know.

I've had a couple of similar incidents. One especially where I very nearly got wiped out. Would have been a huge crash.

I never assume someone's going to turn now when they're indicating. I wait to see if they do or not.

What my Dad told me when I was learning still applies

"Assume everyone else on the road will do the most stupid thing imaginable and you'll be just fine"

People who go on holiday to the same place over and over again. My brother, his OH and 2 young children go to the exact same place in Devon twice every f**king year. It costs a fortune (he aint flush) and its where all his in-laws live so the majority of the time they're visiting family.

Bloody idiot.

People who go on holiday to the same place over and over again. My brother, his OH and 2 young children go to the exact same place in Devon twice every f**king year. It costs a fortune (he aint flush) and its where all his in-laws live so the majority of the time they're visiting family.

Bloody idiot.

I've always had the philosophy that the world is too big to visit the same place twice (unless you're Tony, in which case it becomes an inevitability). That was until I went to the Maldives, I'd happily go back there again a few more times because I'm not convinced I'd be able to find it's equal anywhere else.

That said, I'm sure I WOULD be able to find something better to do than visit the in-laws in Devon.

• Like 1

Â