Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

"Cut down on a bit of your belly fat every day by following this 1 weird old tip"

What's the weird old tip!? I'm desperate to cut down a bit of my belly fat. What is it?  What is it?  What is it?

:)

when did ticketmaster start doing the online ticket sales for villa? best part of 15 minutes to buy tickets and then the arbitrary "transaction fee". spending over hundred quid on 3 tickets and then being told its going cost me even more. **** joke 

Legov, I did donate but it kept messing my profile up and causing weird issues with the site. Plus the gold lion never used to appear. 

Edited by Ingram85

Tuesday's 8pm

**** bell ringing practice at the church outside my flat, it will go on until at least 9:30 now, I can either sit here and annoy myself by listening to the racket it produces or go to bed and watch the match in the back room (even then you can still hear it)

Whenever I go for a run there's always some clearing in the woods who has to make a comment. Yeah it's **** hilarious mate. Enjoy your shitty food and dying in your 60's.

What sort of comments do they make? Perhaps they're trying to be friendly and you're wishing them a premature death!

Whenever I go for a run there's always some clearing in the woods who has to make a comment. Yeah it's **** hilarious mate. Enjoy your shitty food and dying in your 60's.

If you can hear them then you are not running ,you are jogging.
  • Like 1

I've mentioned it way back in the running thread, but I always love it when some spotty little chav thinks it's funny to try and run alongside me to amuse his mates - and this old codger steps on the gas and leaves him gasping in my wake.

Last night I was driving back from my Mom's.

Pulled onto a road that leads down to Lode Lane and about 50 (no exagerration) shitty little chavs were riding down the road on their bikes. And I mean all over the road.

So I pulled up behind them expecting them to get out of the road.

Nope. THey just kept on casually riding along like some sort of rolling road block.

So I had to follow this bunch of scrotums driving at about 10 mph for half a mile while they chuckled to themselves and thought about how clever they were.

I'd like to know how I could have handled that situation. I had to fight the urge to put my foot down and plough through them, opening my doors to make sure I got them all.

• Like 1

Â