Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who post things as their status on Facebook that should be a message/wall post.

Like:

"Congratulations to Joe Bloggs on getting engaged!"

Write it on his wall. Anyone who doesn't know he's engaged probably doesn't give a shit, so there's no need to announce it to everyone. If you want to congratulate him then send him a message or wall post.

Blocked!

Also, photo albums of wedding called something cheesy like

"True love, Mr and Mrs Jones 14/3/2013"

Bleurgh. Just Call it "Bob's Wedding" and be done with it

• Like 3

I struggle to find anything that doesn't piss me off with Facebook.

I only go on there so I can systematically tut at each of the posts going down the page;

Broadly, any given post will usually fall into one of the following categories:

Sensationalist, ill-informed posts. Mainly by imbeciles trying their very hardest to show that they are anything but.

Pathetic young person posts. e.g. "Guna get smaaaashed" etc etc.

Pictures of Children.

• Like 1

Bristol.

Bristol Temple Meads.

The KOA Picanto driver who pottered nto the city centre at 7am this morning nd made me late for a train. Ultimately costing me another 50 quid which I can't claim back maxing I'm 47 out of pocket after expenses.

The other day at work someone was complaining about the sad lives of Facebook users, she read out a status that said something like "only 43 days till I get married" and then said "what the **** don't these people have anything better to do"

I pointed out that she obviously has nothing better to do other than read these pointless things so what does that say about her pathetic life, she looked up and said "I'm just nosy that's all"

**** me I don't understand facebookers

What's going on??? Can you not swear at all on here anymore???

Edited by leemond2008

What's going on??? Can you not swear at all on here anymore???

You've never been allowed to swear on here. The posting guidelines are linkied in the bottom right of every page.

When I first started using Facebook All the photos being posted on there were of drunken nights out and ridiculous escapades, now a good 50 percent is pictures of babies. I'm not sure which is worse.

Is that not the after effect of them drunken nights out ;)

• Like 1

Â