Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Amazing! Am I being gullible? Does that actually work?

It works a treat.  You choose the Instagram tags you want it to use (#awesome #travel #boobs etc) instead of the Facebook keywords ( #baby #cute #kid etc) and it replaces them randomly with that.

When I first started using Facebook All the photos being posted on there were of drunken nights out and ridiculous escapades, now a good 50 percent is pictures of babies. I'm not sure which is worse.

At the risk of being captain obvious, I'll just point out this is what happens when people get older.  

One of the best things about having kids is how much it seems to piss of people who don't have kids for no reason. :D

• Like 1

I like kids, and I don't mind the millions of baby pics as much as other people do.

But.

As a child, I don't think I'd have appreciated having bathtime splashed all over Facebook. Nor would I really want my mum rabbiting on about the fact that I just smeared shit all over the curtains.

I feel sorry for today's child, for he/she has nowhere to hide from the world of social media.

• Like 2

Day before a week's holiday. Wash a load of clothes to take. Tumble drier breaks down. 

Insert banned swear words here. 

Remind me of the last time my family came over for dinner. Sunday Roast for 8 people was going swimmingly until the dishwasher broke. D'oh.

Pram buddies.

Especially on narrow paths.

Stop walking side by side and taking up the whole (swear word) path, you (plural swear word).

Didn't you know that pushing a pram gives you license to act like a complete word removed?

I can't be the only one who is affected by this;

When your girlfriend refers to previous conversations you may have had as you shouting at her.

For example;

Her: "Oops, I better not leave my car parked there otherwise you might shout at me again"

Me: "You mean that time when I kindly asked you to move it out of they way of next door's driveway?"

Her: "Yes".

Needless to say, the problem is always exacerbated when conducted infront of her family or friends.

Edited by Shillzz
  • Like 2

Worked like a child without parents the past few weeks while on nights, get a few days off and I've been ill and stuck inside for all of them and back in work tomorrow night. I'm ready to punch anyone that annoys me right in the face at the moment. Not to mention I may or may not be permanently half deaf in my left ear. Royally down in the dumps and fed up at the moment :(

Â